“Great Vietnamese food without leaving town”
Review of Pho 18

Pho 18
Ranked #114 of 316 Restaurants in Galveston
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 27 June 2017

Great Vietnamese food without leaving Galveston, they have spring rolls (goi coun) to die for and generally decent food with great affordable prices. They also have bo lun lac which is beef with garlic and vegetables and they dishes are very well prepared.recommended.

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

There isn't much Vietnamese food on the island and this is the better of the two I have visited.
The vermicelli dish wit beef was good and my friend liked his pho.
The fried rolls were not particularly impressive but the Spring Rolls shrimp and pork (not mixed) were very good.

Reviewed 10 May 2017

This place doesn't try to impress with optics. It looks a bit scary at the end of a small strip center. But don't let looks put you off. I stopped here for lunch after an appointment at UTMB nearby. Started with goi cuon, one of my favorite Vietnamese appetizers. When I usually order it, the summer rolls include both shrimp and thin sliced pork. Here they had several different meat options but no combination. The rolls were a bit bland and disappointing. They would have been improved with better lettuce and some mint and cilantro. I had bun vermicelli salad for the main course. They offered several different meat options. I wanted chicken and egg roll, but that was not an option. However when I asked if they could add an egg roll to a bun chicken the waitress said she could. The dish was delicious. The roasted chicken was moist white meat. The egg roll was a good accompaniment. The nuoc cham sauce was very tasty.

Reviewed 12 February 2017

Myself and my boyfriend had a great dinner. We shared char grilled pork spring roll with peanut sauce it was excellent. I had chicken noodle soup with all the fixings and my boyfriend had vermicelli bowl with shrimp and pork. The broth was so tasty and rich and the vermicelli bowl was very tasty and filling. We had great service and highly recommend this restaurant especially if you like Vietnamese food.

Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

Very nice workers and food gets done really fast and efficient! Variety of foods offered! Delicious!