“Very nice beach house, home away from home, in a...”
other travellers have booked this property
Beautiful manicured yard with horseshoe pit, four swings, grass and steps away from the beach!
What a View!  Only steps away from the beach and fun in the sun! Enjoy breakfast outside, or play cards, relax and watch the waves!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
What a View!  Only steps away from the beach and fun in the sun!
Enjoy breakfast outside, or play cards, relax and watch the waves!
Sit, relax and enjoy your company as you watch the waves or a game of horseshoes
Wet bar, view of the water,
relax and enjoy the beach!
Fabulous kitchen with Quartz counter-top, tile back-splash, single sink, great for entertaining!
Newly decorated living area with nautical decor. Two sofa sleepers, two loveseats
Two  queen posturepedic sofa sleepers in addition to 4 queen beds
Beautifully decorated queen size bed,cable TV, door to outside patio!
Downstairs bedroom, has two queen beds, cable tv and its own bathroom.
Upstairs bathroom with marble counters and large sink!
Relax , watch the sun set over the water, Make memories!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
ladunbar0...
Kansas
“Very nice beach house, home away from home, in a nice community with view of beach and easy access to beach”
Reviewed 1 June 2018 for a stay in May 2018

The house was comfortable with a nice deck on top and relaxing swings in shade at lower level. I loved the lighthouse decor. The beds were very comfortable with nice sheets. The house is not directly on the beach but is one house away and has ocean/beach views from both floors. You can have your morning coffee and see whether others are setting up on the private beach but having a spot close was never an issue even when people were there. Its a very short walk to beach for a quick stroll down or to set up umbrellas and chairs. Nice, comfortable, and quiet. The neighbors were nice. It's clean and has full kitchen and a washer/drier which was a reason we chose this over another rental. The washer doesn't have a central agitator so a little loud but its fine if you close the doors to that room. The couches are comfy and they have tv, dvd player, and books for the reader if you didn't bring your own. Shopping is close by to stock the fridge. I did see local police patrolling Galveston which made me feel more secure about a vacation spot.. not knocking Galveston I had never been before so did not know what to expect. I never worried about where we were. I thought it was a nice relaxing stress free vacation. We loved it and our kids loved it.

Your age range 35-49
Becky C
Cypress, Texas
“Best place on West Beach...a little bit of paradise!”
Reviewed 1 December 2017 for a stay in June 2017

I love this beach house! I've stayed here many times and will continue to go back to the Lighthouse! It's a beautiful place in a great location...just a few yards from the beach! My family loves the house which is spacious and updated! One of the things I like best about the Lighthouse is the kitchen with a view of the beach! We also love the swings downstairs and the horseshoe pits for a little competition! It's a great place to relax and get away from the stress of the city! I highly recommend the Lighthouse and the owner goes above and beyond to make our stay the best ever!

jeannette...
Houston, Texas
“Fabulous time at the fabulous Lighthouse”
Reviewed 20 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

My family and I rented for the weekend and it truly was home away from home! It was a perfect distance to the beach, spacious flooring, and we Loved the porch! We spent 90% of our time just sitting there and watching the waves! The owner was so nice, very accommodating and helpful! We highly recommend staying at the lighthouse!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing