“So good!”
Review of Limon Paradise

Limon Paradise
Ranked #200 of 334 Restaurants in Galveston
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

My family and I were down here for the week of July 4th and we chose to eat here while waiting for the fireworks. It was packed, and after eating, I know why! Their street tacos are so good and they have a very large taco variety and other Mexican dishes. We went back a few more times before we left to go back home. I highly recommend!

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 7 April 2018

Went by yesterday, and they are now serving very tasty open-face tacos and quesadillas along with a variety of refrescos. They say they have plans to expand the menu even more. Good snack food and refreshments.
Of course, the Health Dept. has been in a couple of times to approve and license their kitchen as safe and ready to prepare and serve. I ate well, and will be back.

Date of visit: April 2018
4  Thank danny w
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

The one thing is they ran out of pineapple early so not everything was available on the menu. However still worth a try

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 21 July 2016

Okay, let me preface this by saying my experience with them was last year. At that time they did not have a place here to rate them. I feel I must share this with you though. It was about November of last year and I stopped in for some elotes and an agua fresca because my favorite place down east on the seawall was closed. The elotes was very good! However, I had consumed about half of my melon agua fresca by the time i got home and decided to add some cold water to it. To my horror there was a cockroach in the glass I had just drank half of the contents of. I almost hurled. I frantically searched for a phone number to call them and let them know about it, but could find none. They did not have a page here either. They were closed when I went back by so when I finally caught them open, I stopped in and reported it. They did not offer to refund my money (granted....it was a few days later) and really did not seem the least bit concerned. I wasn't angry or demanding, just very concerned that they check everything to make sure that was not going to happen again. I think that they actually offered to make me another drink....no thank you. So...just a warning. Check your food or drink very carefully to make sure there is nothing in there that you did not order!

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed 1 March 2016

A delightful new desert shop, with all sorts of fruity concoctions that'll make your mouth water. I had mango, and it was yummy. There's a whole range of ices, shakes, and fruit medleys. My tummy feels happy, and I'll be coming back.

Date of visit: February 2016