“Perfect romantic getaway - home away from home...”
Great Room View 1 Great Room View 3
Master Bedroom View 2
Fall Evening
Hill Country Sunset
View from Back Deck
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
brenhammo...
Brenham, Texas
“Perfect romantic getaway - home away from home accomodations”
Reviewed 6 February 2012 for a stay in February 2012
people found this review helpful

Hubby and I were looking for the perfect place to stay for a weekend anniversary getaway to the Hill Country. He found this place first on the internet and we fell in love with all it had to offer, but it was a bit out of price range. It had everything we were looking for but we weren't sure if we wanted to stay somewhere that was 15 miles outside of Fredericksburg. After days of looking through all the other B&B's in the area, we knew we should go with our first choice and stay at Bella Vista Cottage. As my husband was booking it, we found out that they run a special of stay 2 nights get the 3rd free during the months of Jan & Feb. Book it!
Now, if you are looking for a place where you can walk downtown and then back to the room to drop off your shopping bags or want to be close to go back to the room for a change of clothes midday, Bella Vista is not the place to stay. It is a good 20 minute drive to downtown Fredericksburg, but still worth it to us. As we followed the directions that the owner gave us, I was a little leary of where we were headed. As we drove up to the house, I still questioned the place a bit (everything ouside is so dry), but when we walked in the front door, I knew we were in the perfect place. The pics you see on the website are what you get in person. The accomodations are beautiful. The owners have great taste!
When we walked in, we were greeted with a complimenatry bottle of wine and chocolates. Breakfast (bakery muffins and pigs in a blanket) and fresh fruit were stocked for our stay. They have everything you need. Everything in this house seems to have been purchsed new. No hand me downs from another home.
The master bed/bathroom has everything you would want for a romantic getaway. There is a large double shower, jacuzzi tub and the bed is extremely comfortable. There is a big screen tv in the master bedroom and living area. They do have movies, to watch but if I came again I'd bring those with me. We saw numerous deer from the back patio windows.
Overall, our stay here was exactly what we were looking for. I highly recommend it for anyone who wants to have complete privacy yet be close enough to Fredericksburg to enjoy all it has to offer.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: home accomodations, ammenities,
Liked least: Distance from Fredericksburg
Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Dallas
Reviewed 7 November 2011 for a stay in October 2011

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Dallas
Reviewed 10 October 2011 for a stay in October 2011

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$250
Night
Week
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing