“Nothing fancy, but good food at a great price ”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Big Joe's Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #242 of 1,858 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Reviewed 30 October 2018 via mobile

You order at the counter or pickup at the drive through window. You can get pizza by the slice fast or order a whole pie in about 20 minutes. They also have Italian dinners which is what I chose. I had eggplant rolatini with spaghetti which was fantastic. They only offer soft drinks but the price was very reasonable. There is plenty of seating so feel free to enjoy your meal in.

Reviewed 17 October 2018

While here on a business trip I discovered "Big Joe's". WOW, This is a great Italian cuisine restaurant. From Fettuccine to Stromboli to Calzone's to Pizza by the slice. Don't forget spaghetti, Lasagna Even Sub sandwiches. Great food great and friendly service. I highly recommend this place for lunch or dinner. Turns out the people I have been working with for years in the nearby Plant have been going to this place for years. They called it a hidden gem.

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

The absolute best Stromboli I've ever had.... ever. All of the food is good I'd recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed 3 November 2017

My first time at Big Joe's. This place is close to my office. I ordered the lasagna and dinner salad. The salad was simple with a nice tomato italian dressing. For the price the lasagna was a large portion. It was baked in pan traditional style with good quality cheese oozing over the edges and browned perfectly. The meat sauce was just the way I like it. Not too sweet and with a just bit of heat. The man behind the counter was friendly and the service was fast. I will certainly be visiting again to try more dishes.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

This is my favorite place to get pizza. If you love NY-style, you'll find it here. Not an imitation - these guys are for real. And they serve a ton of other great Italian favorites and classics. I mostly eat the pizza here because it's good every time, but the other dishes I've had were all great.

Don't look for anything fancy here - just honest, good food and hospitality. What I love most about this place is that they treat you like family. Maybe it's because they see me at least once a month, but if you take the time to talk with these guys, they'll recognize you every time you stop in. Really down-to-earth. They've got great hearts, amazing pizza, and the prices are right! And on a side note, they've even got a drive-thru! I'll be going here as long as they're open, which I hope is a long, long time!