“Ft Worth Big Joe's”

Add it.
Big Joe's Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #242 of 1,859 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Reviewed 17 October 2018

While here on a business trip I discovered "Big Joe's". WOW, This is a great Italian cuisine restaurant. From Fettuccine to Stromboli to Calzone's to Pizza by the slice. Don't forget spaghetti, Lasagna Even Sub sandwiches. Great food great and friendly service. I highly recommend this place for lunch or dinner. Turns out the people I have been working with for years in the nearby Plant have been going to this place for years. They called it a hidden gem.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

The absolute best Stromboli I've ever had.... ever. All of the food is good I'd recommend it to anyone.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 3 November 2017

My first time at Big Joe's. This place is close to my office. I ordered the lasagna and dinner salad. The salad was simple with a nice tomato italian dressing. For the price the lasagna was a large portion. It was baked in pan traditional style with good quality cheese oozing over the edges and browned perfectly. The meat sauce was just the way I like it. Not too sweet and with a just bit of heat. The man behind the counter was friendly and the service was fast. I will certainly be visiting again to try more dishes.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

This is my favorite place to get pizza. If you love NY-style, you'll find it here. Not an imitation - these guys are for real. And they serve a ton of other great Italian favorites and classics. I mostly eat the pizza here because it's good every time, but the other dishes I've had were all great.

Don't look for anything fancy here - just honest, good food and hospitality. What I love most about this place is that they treat you like family. Maybe it's because they see me at least once a month, but if you take the time to talk with these guys, they'll recognize you every time you stop in. Really down-to-earth. They've got great hearts, amazing pizza, and the prices are right! And on a side note, they've even got a drive-thru! I'll be going here as long as they're open, which I hope is a long, long time!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 16 June 2017

Went for a lunch on my own on a rainy day in Fort Worth. Actually chose the place because my granddaughter calls her dad Big Joe, and I wanted to see his namesake. I ordered the lasagna, which was excellent, and would have been sufficient for two or three people -- and only cost $6.50! There are many other choices on the menu I will try on another day. Well done, Big Joe!

Date of visit: June 2017