All reviews front desk texas roadhouse woman named jacuzzi suite fluffy pillows fossil creek several restaurants within walking distance my home away from home other hotels road construction three nights excellent stay the rooms were nice hot breakfast living area great customer service hot tub
Reviewed 14 March 2018

My Business Team home base for the last 8 months. We had a group of 14 people supporting a large project in Fort Worth area. This Hotel treated us right, always friendly and accommodating. Easy location to get around Fort Worth. Clean rooms, large breakfast and Hospitality evenings. Even offered a daily "Grab and Go" bag of snack bar, fruit and a drink as you go out the door daily.
Excellent prices for any business planning and multiple night reservations.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
MOHAMMAD M, General Manager at Comfort Suites North Fossil Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

We are delighted that you and your team did enjoy the every aspects of our wonderful hotel, this is not been possible with out a courteous and professional staff, our staff take care of our all guest a human can reach.
We are looking forward to see you again.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

This is the second time I have stayed here for Business. Great friendly staff, breakfast is great. Rooms are very nice. Walking distance to several restaurants so no need to drive. Big Thanks to Debbie and the staff.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
MOHAMMAD M, General Manager at Comfort Suites North Fossil Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience at Comfort Suites North Fossil Creek, Fort Worth with other travelers. Thanks for recognizing our amazing staff and our wonderful delicious hot breakfast. The owner and directors of this hotel, are an inspiration for all of us to provide exceptional service with friendly Texas hospitality. They have a genuine interest in their guests, making sure all their needs are met. We know there are unlimited choices of hotels but we are different, as you can't always get that "Texas Hospitality" that we pride ourselves in and we want to make sure that all our guests have an exceptional experience, and will consider Comfort Suites North Fossil Creek every time for their stay when ever they are in the area.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

I LOVE THIS LOCATION MORE THAN ANY OTHER. THE STAFF HERE ARE THE BEST. I CONSIDER THEM AS MY 2ND FAMILY. I HAVE GOTTEN CLOSEST TO MS.DEBBIE. This woman is very caring, helpful, polite, and a very hard-worker. I love her happy personality. I can honestly that I have never seen Debbie in a bad mood, frustrated, annoyed or even rude to a single person, and I've been staying at this hotel for a long while. I DEFINATELY ALWAYS RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL TO ALL MY FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND THE DFW METROPLEX. Thank you for the best hospitality ever. THANK YOU MS.DEBBIE, LUCY, MOHAMMUD, JENNIFER, AND CHAMPAGNE. Ya'll make the perfect team/crew.

Room tip: All rooms are good. But my favorite room are the jacuzzi suites.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
MOHAMMAD M, General Manager at Comfort Suites North Fossil Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018

We are very excited that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay and we are sure you would stay with us again when you visit this area again.

Reviewed 28 January 2018

We were shocked at the size of the room here, usually hotel rooms are small and cramped feeling but this was a room we actually wanted to be in. Debbie at the front desk was very helpful and friendly, giving me toothpaste, a comb and a shower cap for my daughter on three separate trips with a smile and a genuine thanks for staying here. I would recommend this place for anyone staying in the Fort Worth/ Dallas area.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Great workers especially Debbie! So caring and helpful when it came to directions and local tourist attractions! Overall great stay. The staff kept the rooms, halls & lobby clean. The breakfast was great & staff was caring.

Trip type: Travelled with family
MOHAMMAD M, General Manager at Comfort Suites North Fossil Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

On behalf of the owner and staff of Comfort Suites North Fossil Creek, Fort Worth, I thank you so very much for your kind words and outstanding ratings. We are delighted to know that we were successful in providing you with a great stay and thank you for choosing to stay with us while visiting Fort Worth. We hope to build lasting relationships with our guests by providing clean, spacious accommodations, as well as exceptional service and amenities. away from the heart All of our staff members have a genuine interest in each and every guest, making sure their needs are met, with courteous service and friendly Texas hospitality. Thanks again for sharing your experience and we look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in town.
Kind regards,