Lowest prices for your stay
US$108
PricelineUS$108
Hotels.comUS$105
RadissonUS$108
1,623 results
All reviews front desk fossil creek hotel bar shuttle service free shuttle great stay great customer service indoor pool business trip pants nancy cassidy jasmine lobby stockyards ft texas
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 June 2021 via mobile

Ryan the bartender at the EDM nights is the dopest bartender in Tarrant county! The night club inside the hotel room is 10/10 with amazing lights. The hotel room itself is HELLA nice. The vibes and the food and the prices are PERFECT.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Rick Harrison, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Fort Worth North-Fossil Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2021

Well I must say........Ryan is chief amongst our Dope staff! Ummmmmmm, I'm a little short on the cool lingo but if that means he's the greatest bartender in Fort Worth, then he is Dope!! Thanks so much for the great review and thanks for being a fantastic guest at the Radisson and Cassidy's!!!

Reviewed 9 June 2021 via mobile

Thanks to Ryan and Trina. They did a great job. Best service people around. The place was well cleaned. Very friendly staff and the prices were reasonable. The bar was great and the dj was awesome!!!!!

Trip type: Travelled solo

Cassidy's and the Radisson Hotel go hand in hand and Ryan and Trina straight up REPRESENT! We're known for our great music, dancing and excellent service. Come out and see how our whole team takes care of you and then Take The Elevator Home with a special Cassidy's room rate in the Radisson!

Reviewed 8 June 2021

We checked in Thursday (6/3/21) and found a couple issues with our room and overall hotel. There is a strong pungent odor (pretty sure is mold from the roof or window leaking) on the main floor at door #2 entryway which is spreading thru out the hotel. Then today (6/4/21), we left this morning about 9am and returned around 10pm. When we got back our room was not cleaned or stocked with complimentaries. We had to go down to the front desk to get towels, shampoo, conditioner, and body wash. The gentleman, who checked us in was nice enough to give us breakfast vouchers but filled them out with a must be used by 6/3/21 which is the evening we checked in. I have sent emails to the general manger and to corporate email from my receipt within the last few days and I still have not received a response from anyone. I hope someone will hear me with a review!!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Rick Harrison, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Fort Worth North-Fossil Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2021

Yeah, I heard you but I have no messages from you. We had massive rains in Texas in the past two weeks and we did have a leak at one of our entrances. So sorry for that issue. I will look into the housekeeping issue. We take all guest feedback seriously and, as you can see, we do a great job for most people. I hate that you had a bad stay but I hope you feel better having voiced your opinion of us on Trip Advisor.

Reviewed 8 June 2021

We stayed a few nights and were amazed by the price we had for the value we got. My fiancé and I needed a getaway and we got just that. Ryan over at the bar was so friendly. It makes me think of the old fashioned bars in movies. And the drinks were super

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thanks so much for the review and I am glad to see that you found out the Radisson is the best value for the money in all of Fort Worth. We have full service hotel with indoor pool, fitness center, plenty of meeting rooms, great clean guest sleeping rooms and of course, Cassidy's Night Club. Our Cassidy's is a "survivor" from the 80's when music was awesome, the atmosphere was welcoming and the service was Tops! Ryan is our local SuperHero and he Wows everyone who he comes in contact with. Hope to see you back soon!!!

Reviewed 8 June 2021

When stopped by for drinks, and the bartender, Ryan was incredible! He made us laugh, and feel comfortable. And most importantly; made the best drinks. The visit was fantastic otherwise too
We would come back just for him!

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thanks for the review and so many people share your opinion of our amazing Ryan! Sometimes I go to work in the morning just because I know I will see Ryan towards the end of my day! Well......not really but Ryan is amazing and our hotel and night club guests DO want to see him every night! Hope you all come ack soon because we will be here for you.....and so will Ryan!!!!