“Amazing delicious find! Real Gyros!!”

Bibi's House of Kabob
Ranked #3 of 55 Restaurants in Deer Park
Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

I'm from Chicago and I have to tell all Chicagoans, if you're wanting a real gyros, come here. This is it. The kebabs are the real deal too. Portions are huge and prices are rock bottom. You walk away stuffed. They even have a gyros salad. The baklava comes in two flavors. The saffron rice with nuts, carrots, and cranberries is a real treat! The menu has a WIDE variety. Too much to list. Looks like a hole in the wall but you will not be disappointed. Did I mention rock bottom prices? I'm bewildered why they're in Deer Park. They'd make a killing downtown. My new spot. Relieved I found this place.

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed 16 February 2017

I have only had the opportunity to eat here once in the last year or so, but it was absolutely delicious.
I had the Hummus, it was very good, it had a distinct flavor that made my mouth water. And the food we had was expertly made.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 18 January 2017

The kabobs here are really good.. Their burberry rice is to die for!! It is sooooo good.. I've enjoyed all the dishes I've tried there. The pita and hummus is very good also... It's a small restaurant, but great food!

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 17 December 2016 via mobile

This was our first visit, but it won't be our last. The food was excellent, as was the service. Gyro combo was the best I ever had. The Greek salad was excellent. We recommend you try, you will be happy you did.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

I have been eating at this place since it opened. I am a picky eater, so at first is was hesitant, but it tried it and loved it. The owner made me feel comfortable about trying new food. The son is an excellent cook.

Date of visit: September 2016