“Food was good”

Add it.
Dairy Queen
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Deer Park
Reviewed 13 September 2017

Stopped in for onion rings and fries for the family as a quick snack.
Not very busy, and it did not seem like a happy place.
(Manager or at least I thought he was as he took a resume from a customer.) There is no way I would want my son or daughter to work at a place like that, show some enthusiasm to someone wanting a job at your location as your customers see this.
I'm not going to tell you how long ago I worked at dairy queen but the manager at the down town location would have never taken a form from someone like that. (Mr & Mrs. Hamill were very special owners way back then)
A smile goes a long way in the fast food business.

Reviewed 6 July 2016

We ordered ice cream sundaes and blizzards, blizzard cups filled to about an inch below the rim, usually they are over the top. Neither blizzard was turned over. The window attendant was sort of unpleasant/rude. Not real friendly, pretty much in a hurry to get us gone.

Reviewed 14 June 2016 via mobile

I had the worst experience at this DQ. We arrived at 9:15p ordered our food and ate. At 9:50p.m I ordered a banana split and I was asked for here or to go. I said for here. When I received my banana split not only did they mess up my order but they made it to go as well. I was cool about it and I sat at my table and when my kiddos started to eat the owner (I guess.. it was the oldest guy there) stood right at our table staring at us. When I asked him how could I help him (it's 9:56p now & they close at 10p) he said I'm waiting on you to leave so I can lock the door. I said I am going to sit here and finish eating and then we'll leave. He went to the back and start screaming in another language and at 10:03p returned to our table to stare at us again. I informed him that it was rude to do that and he said multiple rude comments to myself and my kids on the way to the door. Never going back there again and I'm filing a report with the BBB. I've gone to the Spencer and Richey locations with no issues at all...

Reviewed 24 March 2016

Like coming here for a Good steak sandwich and Onion Rings, Love their Orange Julius drinks and their sweet treats.

Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

The only thing that this place has going for it is that they have a playground indoors for kids. If you're eating inside the restaurant meals take about 10 minutes to get. The restaurant itself needs a major upgrade in decor. I just don't understand why it took so long to get my food when there were so many workers just standing around.