6 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 17/12/21
Official SiteUS$143
PricelineUS$150
TraveluroUS$125
All reviews mockingbird station front desk smu campus indoor pool central expressway great hotel would definitely stay here again easy access room service clean hotel nice stay boutique hotel self parking would highly recommend this hotel bed was comfortable enjoyed my stay convenient location
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 October 2021

I stayed here for one night because it was within walking distance of a venue I perform at. The check in process took 25+ minutes with only 3 people in front of me. The nightstand lamps, hair dryer, TV remote, and makeup vanity all were broken. The AC unit was extremely loud and rattly to the point I couldn't sleep. Overall I paid $165 for a room no better than an $80 motel room.

Reviewed 27 October 2021

During this time, the travel industry has struggled so much. My expectations for a hotel are really low these days. I was surprised by how well this hotel has maintained a high standard. The property is safe, clean, well light in the parking lot, and the staff could not have been more accommodating. I lived in Dallas for 10 years but recently moved away and had no idea where to stay. This is now my go-to for any other upcoming visits. I'm not giving everything 5 stars mainly because no one reads those reviews.

Reviewed 27 October 2021

We booked this hotel for our wedding block, good luck getting a hold of anyone when you need service. We had welcome packages that were meant for our guests, those were not handed out. My father in laws car was broken into on the property. We paid for a suite, but were given a normal room and had cleaning service walk into our room at 7:00 am.

Reviewed 27 October 2021

Had a great 1-night staycation at the Beeman! Finishes and overall vibe was so fun and breakfast room service was spectacular! Parking and check in/out were super simple/ Will definitely be returning!

Reviewed 26 October 2021

Location was great! Room was clean, comfortable, quiet. Self parking was a bit of a walk to the lobby to check in, other than that everything was perfect! The whole city is a short drive, can’t beat it really. Lots of college kids staying there made the restaurant and bar fun.