“Amazing overall experience!”
Review of Move Studio

Move Studio
Ranked #6 of 51 Spas & Wellness in Dallas
Reviewed 21 January 2015

I'm brand new to yoga a have a hip injury so I was very nervous trying something new. From the moment I walked in I felt welcome. Everyone was friendly and knowledgeable and I immediately felt at ease. I would highly recommend this place!

Reviewed 21 January 2015

I LOVE Move Studio. The owners, Jackie and Chad , and so kind and welcoming. The staff at the front desk are always so helpful and friendly. The instructors, whether for Nia, Yoga, Zumba, Ballet Barre, Pilates, etc.. are all well trained and qualified . The class selection is very diverse and very interesting. Move Studio also offers very interesting workshops. The interior has a warm and intimate feeling. The people who go to Move Studio are also so very nice and and are interesting people. I definitely recommend this studio to anyone !! .

2  Thank LaraLawson
Reviewed 21 January 2015

I so love this place!! The instructors are awesome & the students are amazing as well. They all made me feel so welcomed & they helped me out so much!! The classes are so full of energy & excitement!! I came in on a two week coupon but because of my experience I will be joining this amazing place!!

Reviewed 20 January 2015

I've been taking hoop classes and the occasional dance class at Move Studio for the past two years, and I can't imagine going anywhere else. The staff is friendly and the instructors are excellent.

See more reviews
Reviewed 9 August 2014

I have been going to Move for three years and I find the staff friendly and the classes available are many and taught by experienced professionals. I joined a Health club recently where they offer classes as part of the membership, but I refuse to give up the classes at Move Studio. In fact I keep finding new and interesting classes to try. Love this studio. GA

1  Thank Katrina D