“Fun way to enjoy my day!”
Review of Move Studio

Move Studio
Ranked #6 of 50 Spas & Wellness in Dallas
Reviewed 2 August 2014

MoveStudio is awesome! The studio is so relaxing yet energizing. The staff is professional and knowledgeable. I have taken yoga, barre, and Zumba classes here. I love spending time in this studio. This is def a bucket list item for Dallas area! Plus, for new students they have a "$25 Unlimited drop-in class pass" for your first week. Great deal!

2  Thank jamie m

Reviewed 2 August 2014

I've been attending classes at Move Studio for over 10 years now! I keep coming back because of several factors: the atmosphere is so friendly and inviting, the instructors are top notch, and the class offerings are varied and rich. I love this studio; I wouldn't go anywhere else!

1  Thank Senegirl
Reviewed 2 August 2014

I discovered Nia at Move. I found that Nia fed my physical, emotional , mental and spiritual self. The community at Move fed my social and a feeling of belonging which I needed. Whatever the class one takes at Move and there are so many great classes, there is still a feeling of being connected and an overall feeling of joy and acceptance.

1  Thank Pauliecam2
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Movestudio has been a spiritual second home for me for the past 5 years.

5 years ago I was going through fertility treatments to conceive after 2 miscarriages. I started taking nia and it changed my life. I went on to take zensual classes and the bar method. Not only did I get in great shape but I also gained an incredible circle of friends who have walked by my side through the birth of two baby boys and another heart breaking miscarriage in between. I had my second son 7 months ago and im just starting to get back in the swing again. So thrilled to be back on the dance floor!

Can't say enough about the amazing instructors, great staff, and caring community!

4  Thank AmandaM2560
See more reviews
Reviewed 25 July 2014

I was hooked on Chogaflow from my first class! Valerie is a fantastic Yogi...patient and attentive to all the concerns of her class. Move Studio is wonderful...extremely helpful and attentive! I have only heard great stories about all of the classes offered at Move Studio.

2  Thank Linda M