Review Highlights
In love with move studio

Move and be moved at move studio,an inspiring North Dallas Studio.This studio has wide variety of... read more

Reviewed 1 August 2016
Fun2shhh
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
Move Studio is great

I have been going to Move Studio for many years, and have taken different classes. The instructors... read more

Reviewed 24 January 2015

from US$18.29
from US$17.29
from US$16.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 August 2014

I discovered Nia at Move. I found that Nia fed my physical, emotional , mental and spiritual self. The community at Move fed my social and a feeling of belonging which I needed. Whatever the class one takes at Move and there are so many great classes, there is still a feeling of being connected and an overall feeling of joy and acceptance.

1  Thank Pauliecam2
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Movestudio has been a spiritual second home for me for the past 5 years.

5 years ago I was going through fertility treatments to conceive after 2 miscarriages. I started taking nia and it changed my life. I went on to take zensual classes and the bar method. Not only did I get in great shape but I also gained an incredible circle of friends who have walked by my side through the birth of two baby boys and another heart breaking miscarriage in between. I had my second son 7 months ago and im just starting to get back in the swing again. So thrilled to be back on the dance floor!

Can't say enough about the amazing instructors, great staff, and caring community!

4  Thank AmandaM2560
Reviewed 25 July 2014

I was hooked on Chogaflow from my first class! Valerie is a fantastic Yogi...patient and attentive to all the concerns of her class. Move Studio is wonderful...extremely helpful and attentive! I have only heard great stories about all of the classes offered at Move Studio.

2  Thank Linda M
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Thank you Valerie Rogers for inviting my husband Phillip to you class at Move Studio. He had a wonderful experience and a great workout in your class. He is looking forward to returning. The studio was beautiful, peaceful and clean. Phillip said that your class was awesome.

Date of experience: June 2014
2  Thank Tonja C
Reviewed 11 July 2014

I have been doing Chogaflow with Valerie Rogers at Move Studio twice weekly for over two years. To say this beautiful yoga practice has changed my life for the better is a real understatement.
Move Studio is the perfect place for this Chogaflow class.
It is a place which nurtures the idea of health and joy. Cell phones are turned off before entering the door, and the focus changes from the rush-rush of the outside world to a focus of creating inner strength and peace.
Whether for a drop-in class or a series, Move Studio is a beautiful, nurturing place I count on to help keep me centered and joyful.

2  Thank lnlnmartin