All reviews lbj freeway stove and oven medical city front desk full size refrigerator bedroom suite luggage cart nice pool breakfast room a great stay bed was comfortable cleaning staff one night stay business trip ellis tennis fireplace
Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

The hotel was very clean! Staff provided us great customer service! Had a room with balcony which was nice for the evening time. Pool area very nice and comfortable! We enjoyed breakfast! I will be staying there on my next trip to Dallas!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

If you’re considering this location, look elsewhere. Your safety isn’t worth the savings.

The amenities at the Marriott Residence Inn @ 7642 LBJ Freeway, Dallas,TX 75251, are adequate, but this location is a tourist trap with criminals preying on unsuspecting tourists.

During my stay this is what I encountered. Thursday evening my family and I checked into two rooms and stayed on the 3rd floor.

Friday evening to Saturday morning a late model GMC Sierra Denali (truck) parked in the parking lot had its factory wheels/tires stolen off the truck and left on bricks. ”Welcome to Dallas!”

The following Saturday evening I and several other guests spotted a suspicious older model GMC Yukon (SUV) with no license plate that was casing the parking lot. I reported this to the front desk and Management adopted the staunch posture of “not my problem.” Further, this location has no evening security or even surveillance of the exterior of the property.

Tip - if you rent a car, opt for additional insurance coverage, chances are you’ll need it when your car is propped up on bricks.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Wander802573, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Dallas Park Central, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2018

Thank you so much for your feedback we take matter as these very seriously. The management team is looking further in this matter to ensure all guests and their properties are safe while visiting the property.

Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for at least 7 weeks, so not everything was perfect of course and that’s understandable. But when I had any kind of issue every one was willing to help and fix it. All the staff is great and of course on my next trip to Dallas I’ll stay here.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Louie S, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Dallas Park Central, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2018

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback we have shared it with the team to contuine to provide our customer with service so memorable.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

Friendly front desk staff - check!
Beautiful landscaping - check!
Nice pool and tennis/BB court - check!
Well maintained and remodeled rooms - check!
Digital TV set up for internet - check!
Good mattress, good sleep, quiet room - check!
Strong A/C for Dallas heat - check!
Parking near your room - check!
Good cooking for the breakfast room spread - check!
And the most important thing, free beer, free wine, and nice grilled snacks M-T nights - check!
What more could one ask?

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 June 2018

Upon arrival, a very nice staff member named Ellis checked us in and continued to be very kind and helpful the four days we stayed. Because we are silver members, he gave us a "goodie bag" with a full sized candy bar, bottle of water, and a bag of chips. The rooms were clean and well cared for. We did have an issue of a lack of towels, but when I wrote a note to the cleaning staff, they accommodated us with the additional towels that we needed. The pool was very clean, and there is a basketball/tennis court, outdoor lounge area, gym, and grill area. The breakfast was a full breakfast area with waffles, oatmeal, varieties of breads and cereals, fruit, eggs, and meats. They tasted really fresh and delicious. The only real issue that we had was that we went down to breakfast with 10 minutes left until they were supposed to pick up, yet they had picked up half of the food already. We told them that we would just hurry and grab a plate to go. However, the staff member didn't give us a minute to get our food, even though they were early putting it up, but continued packing up. She just continued to put the food under the cabinets and in the room in the back. Our kids were able to grab some cereal and an egg, but we didn't have time to get our plate. We just said forget it and went to a restaurant and ate. Other than that, we had a great stay, and I would have given 5-stars, but that just kinda rubbed me the wrong way. However, Ellis was so kind and seems to really enjoy his job, so he deserves 5 stars. I would just suggest to retrain the breakfast staff and wait until the end time whether there are many people there or not.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Louie S, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Dallas Park Central, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Leeann please accept my apology for the breakfast being put up early. I have shared your feedback with the team to ensure this does not happened a gain the future.