Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Average - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

FWPHIL
“Not what we expected...”
Reviewed 9 September 2018 for a stay in August 2018

This was our first time staying at a Stay Alfred property. The unit is located in the Statler Residences building (which is considered by many to be high end). As far as the unit is concerned, it was great! Roomy enough for me and my wife and had great amenities. A true home away from home type place. Where this property is lacking is the check-in process and no onsite parking. There's minimal parking on the street to park and then enter the building to check-in. Their office/check-in counter is located on the lower level inside the parking garage. We were greeted and shown how to operate the key box, very informative and friendly. I ended up dropping my wife off with our bags so I could find somewhere to park. I chose to park a couple of blocks away at a pay to park lot. We were accompanied to our unit to show us how the key fobs operate the elevators and front door. We were disappointed with the pool since check-in is 3pm and by that time there's no sun shining on the pool area. It's blocked by the building. We were hoping to spend some time laying out by the pool before going out for the evening. Check-out is at 11am so we weren't looking forward to going to the pool early only to rush to leave. The unit across the hall threw a birthday party that ran well into the am (around 3 or 4am) and had about 20+ people. That's not an exaggeration either...these units are big enough to fit that many people. This was supposed to be a romantic weekend getaway for our wedding anniversary. Not so much. I will definitely stay at another of their properties, but not this one.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing