La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Addison Galleria
US$86
US$223
US$206
  • Restaurant
All reviewshard boiled eggstexas shaped wafflesmake your own wafflesyogurthotel is cleanstay there againbreakfast barpool and hot tubgalleria mallvery nice stayhot breakfastwe've stayedthe entire hoteleasy accesswithin walking distancenice roombeds were comfortable
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have stayed in other hotels in this area for the last 8 years while I attend a 5 day conference. This hotel is the best value for the dollar I have found and I will stay with them in the future. Great facility, great peiple and a great price.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Michelle A, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Addison Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for the great review. I am happy to know you will be back year after year. Thank you again!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The second night people were running up and down the halls all night, laughing, yelling, talking loud.
At 5AM I called the front desk. That woman said she was alone but would take are of it. A few minutes later we heard her knocking on their door, telling them to be quiet. Why did it take me calling?
We were right above the lobby!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for the review. I am sorry you were disturbed by the noise of fellow guests. We never want that to be your experience. I hope you will come back and try us again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Wonderful, friendly, courteous and professional group of employees working at this hotel! We were treated just like family. Welcomed us with a Happy Anniversary and artificial rose petals on our bed. If back in the Dallas area would definitely stay at LaQuinta, Addison.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for the great review and we are happy you enjoyed your anniversary stay. We look forward to you staying with us again very soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

If staying in the Dallas / Addison area, this is the place to stay. A reasonable rate for the room which was clean and the most friendly staff. Complimentary shuttle service to help you get around the area. My wife and I both thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for the great review. I am happy to hear that you will continue to choose La Quinta Addison for your next trip to Dallas. We love reading reviews like this! Thank you again!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Michelle A, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Addison Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago