All reviews stayed here cowboys game love field comfortable beds indoor pool business traveler excellent stay would stay here again front desk staff convenient location free breakfast walmart netflix lobby suitcases tv
Reviewed 8 March 2018

This hotel was a pleasure to stay at. It was clean, the rooms were clean, and the staff were professional. One thing, I would refrain from staying in the rooms over the loading dock/Kitchen because the early morning truck deliveries will wake you up, and keep you up.
All in all, I would most definetely stay here again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

First of all I will not recommend this hotel to anyone! I was greeted by Blessed who was absolutely amazing for trying her very best to make sure I was well taken care of. I checked into the hotel at 12 pm and was paying a set rate in cash. I then paid for my room and placed a card on file for incidentals only! Around 4 hours later I received another authorization on my card for another fee 3 times more than the rate of my room. I then talked to Anthony who was by far the most unprofessional individual I have ever encountered at a hotel. When I went down to the front desk he told me it was a discrepancy in my rate and it had been taken care of. What I didn't know was he authorized my card for more money other than what was only placed on file for incidentals without my knowledge and/or signature. I then provided paperwork verifying the rate I was supposed to receive but he was not budging. He lied repeatedly and told me he was the General Manager which he was not. I went back down this morning to talk to the front desk clerk which happened to be Blessed again. She tried hard to take care of it and knew of the mistakes her co-worker had made. She was very apologetic of the situation and tried to fix it. Her General Manager refused to speak with me several times over the phone and in person repeatedly. I was also lied to about her being absent from work when she was right in the office. She told Blessed not to change anything. My card was over drafted a significant amount of money due to the ill mannered nuisances of Anthony and how he handled everything and I can't get that back. I have notified the corporate office and a case has been opened. I will not stop until this issue is resolved. I am very disappointed that this Fairfield Inn is not up to the Marriott standards.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank Ahsaki T
Reviewed 23 December 2017

My son (age 30) and I stayed here in November, 2017 for 2 nights. We were in town to see a Cowboys game (our first!) and this hotel was 1) not too far from Love Field, 2) not too far from the Stadium, 3) far enough away from the stadium to still be very reasonably priced.

There isn't much right around the hotel, except some fast food places...but it's VERY convenient to the Interstate and for a sprawling metropolis like Dallas/Ft. Worth, it is not super close to anything, but not super far from anything either. We made a good choice, overall, for our various activities.

The place itself is nothing special, but there's nothing wrong. Comfortable beds, decent TV, decent bathroom. An above average breakfast buffet in a small but attractive lobby. The hotel was full of football fans when we were there, but we never heard any rowdiness from our rooms.

If you're looking for reasonably priced, no-frills but no scares in a good location...I certainly recommend this place. The Fairfield Inns fill a particular niche for inexpensive travel, and we had no issues with our choice.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

We stayed here the last 2 days of our Dallas trip and were very pleased. The King suite was spacious and clean. The sweet lady that checked us in was very friendly and helpful. The fitness room is great! Restaurants and shops are close. We will stay here on future trips.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

I was offered a discount for my stay since the loud noise coming out of the mechanic room is unstoppable due to the AC functions. I don't need a discount. I don't need rewards. I need sleep. A full nights sleep as one should receive. Apparently according the Shmeka, the front desk clerk, this room has never reported complaints however I just read one on here. So after she told me there was no more rooms, she said she would call me back to my room to.... I don't know what. It's been an hour and no call. Not only that, I have called 3 times to the front desk and no answer. If there is no more rooms available, then fine, I have no choice but to find a way to sleep through this noise I guess. However, she could atleast have the decency to keep her word and call me to perhaps just show that she made some type of effort in providing this so called "promise of the guest being satisfied". The hotel is nice. I'll give them that, but room 214 is not the room to be in and Shmeka needs to ask around what Fairfields #1 priority is. It's unbelievable how calm I have remained.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Jamila C, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas West / I-30, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Dear Traveler,
Please accept our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience that we have cost you. I will definitely further investigate this situation further and assure you that this will never happen again . Please allow us a second chance to wow you .