“Great food & friendly service.”
Review of Aladdin Cafe

Aladdin Cafe
Ranked #2 of 34 Restaurants in Crowley
Description: Established in 2016. At Aladdin Café, I'm Younes, Owner and Chef with an 13+ years in the restaurant industry. My hard work resulted in the opportunity to come here and make my American Dream come true...Here I met my wife and we embarked on our dream journey Aladdin Café. We bring to you a fine blend of authenticity of Mediterranean taste. Also, if you savor the delicious blend of Greek and Lebanese tastes! We draw from the recipes of our mothers and grandmothers.
Reviewed 5 March 2021 via mobile

Great food & friendly service. The babaganoush was delish as was the chicken swarma. Give this place a try, you’ll be glad you did!

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (28)

Reviewed 8 January 2020 via mobile

The food here is seriously wonderful. We have been here probably 7-8 times. The prices are great and the owner is SO nice. The young man that works there all the time is great, too. Don’t hesitate to eat here. I would highly recommend this place.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed 10 October 2019

Great fresh food. Friendly, hospitable owners. Family owned and operated. The spanakopita is out of this world. Don't miss this casual dining gem; phone in take-out orders are accepted.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed 6 June 2019

Great service: quick and friendly
Quiet atmosphere: you can actually carry on a conversation!
EXCEPTIONAL MEDITERRANEAN FOOD: succulent beef and lamb; saffron rice; fresh salad with light dressing; plates and sandwiches
MY NEW FAVORITE PLACE TO EAT!
Inexpensive

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed 10 March 2019 via mobile

Food is very good, the meat hummus is excellent. Great service and nice atmosphere, I hight recommend it.

Date of visit: March 2019
Sam K, Manager at Aladdin Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2019

Hello John,

Thank you for sharing such a sweet review.

We are happy to know that you enjoyed our meat hummus.
Aladdin cafe strives to provide delicious food with the best service.

Do visit us again and enjoy our Mediterranean cuisine.

Best regards,