“Yuk!”

Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #213 of 296 Restaurants in College Station
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The quarter pounder was literally dripping in grease.......nasty. Fries were stone cold and not edible. Stay away from this greasy spoon.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

I've given this place four tries. Every time they fail me with customer service. Rude! Not welcoming. Forget to give you napkins, ketchup, sauce, etc....

Reviewed 28 April 2017

Nothing special here, but it’s here so if you need it, it is just like all the rest. Less than average tasting food, but cheap. If you need a fix might as well go here as another.

Reviewed 9 March 2017

Very fast drive through. Friendly staff. Easy off and on Hwy 6 for travelers. I get a sausage biscuit for lunch sometimes. Very filling.

Reviewed 30 January 2016

So I gave this McDonald's 4 circles (Very Good) for the customer service I received when ordering and at pick up. Taking the order the employee was very nice, and took the time to repeat my order, asking if everything on the screen was correct. Was very sincere when paying and thanked me for coming to McDonald's.

Picking up my order was a good experience - the employee opened the bag to ensure the order was correct, thanked me for coming to the store, and asked was there anything else I needed. She gave me extra napkins and ensured I was set before leaving.

Food portion - wellll - the business needs to improve on portion size for what you pay. Little less salt on the fries would be nice.