All reviews in town great staff a great stay cookies housekeeping staff property christine
Reviewed 26 October 2018

I have been working in and out of the Borger Holiday Inn for a while. They have been great to work with especially with my floating schedule. Christine was wonderful and Holiday Inn is fortunate to have her and such a great staff. I want to say thanks for everything to the Borger Holiday Inn people.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Subhir H P, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Borger, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2018

Good Morning Guest!

We are so pleased to hear that we have met your expectations during your recent stays. We Thank you and look forward to your next visit! Thank you again!

Michelle Munger

Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

The hotel is beautiful. The staff is wonderful. My check in with Amanda was effortless. She handled everything flawlessly. She also knew the best places in town to eat and told me about the bowling alley and movie theater. Will definitely stay there again.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Subhir H P, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Borger, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2018

Hello Guest!

We are so pleased to hear that we met all of your expectations during your stay and that our staff member, Amanda was a great help to you! We Appreciate your business and look forward to a return trip!

Michelle Munger

Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

It was such a pleasure staying here! The staff were available when needed and the rooms were super clean and the workout room really has everything you need.I will definately be staying here again hopefully soon!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Subhir H P, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Borger, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2018

Hello Guest!

We are so pleased to hear that everything met your expectations during your stay. We appreciate your business and look forward to your return visit.

Michele Munger

Reviewed 20 November 2017

The place smells horrific, like rotting food... or worse?!
Seriously, get housekeeping to spray some of that industrial strength odor eliminator!

Don't stay here. This property has gone down hill over the last few years, while other newer (better smelling) competitors have popped up. Just stay elsewhere.

If you want your clothes to smell like a landfill, this is the right spot for you.

Room tip: For a good, fresh smelling, room go to the Hampton Inn a block away.
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Filmcraft
Subhir H P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Borger, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. I would like to apologize for your bad experience. I'm sorry that the room was not as it should have been. We apologize sincerely as this is not what we want our guest to experience. We want them to experience nice, clean, and comfortable rooms. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience you had during your stay.

Lisa Kirk
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

I always try and stay at the Holiday Inn when I come to town if they are not booked. I have never been let down and they always take care of me when I am staying here. The staff is usually upbeat and friendly and get you in and to your room as quick as possible. Highly recommend staying here if it's open.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Subhir H P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Borger, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your review! Thank you for staying with us while you are in the area, we appreciate you being a loyal guest. I hope that everything during your stay was just as you had expected, and I'm glad we were able to accommodate you. Thank you for staying with us, We hope to see you soon!

Lisa Kirk