“Still the Best Wings!”

Get food delivered
OR
Get food delivered
Ranked #39 of 183 Restaurants in Sevierville
Description: This restaurant's dining room and patio have reopened and are abiding by state regulations and appropriate social distancing practices. To-go orders can still be placed by calling the restaurant or ordering online. Delivery services are also available.
Reviewed 5 March 2021

Best wings around, and the service was great. Usually hit this place for wings when ever we are in town. I cannot speak for all their food because we have never got past the wings. But if you like wings they probably have a flavor you will love!

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (1,048)

Reviewed 17 February 2021 via mobile

Ate here for the first time today. I had medium wings and my partner had some kind of chicken dish that came in a small pan. The wings were probably best I have ever had. Very pricey but good. Service was excellent and fast. I think the food is on the expensive side had I known when I went to restroom that they had 10 wing for $10 special on Tuesday I would have ordered that.

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 9 February 2021

The service here was really slow and inattentive. There was hardly anyone there and it took 45mins to get wings and a sandwich. The upside is they have good physical distancing and cleanliness regimens in place.

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 10 December 2020 via mobile

We had shrimp and loaded fries , Mrs enjoyed it . I had the special Top Gear Tenders with medium hot sauce , fries , baked beans . Service was quick . Everything come piping hot and perfect .

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 9 December 2020

food cold when served, but the waitress was pleasant. Drink refilled slow, and food seemed overpriced for what you received

Date of visit: December 2020