“Blast”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 16 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Brayrae
“I won't be returning, but it wasn't the Cabins fault..”
Reviewed 25 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015
people found this review helpful

Let me start by saying.. The cabin itself is nice. It's not $400 per night nice, but it's nice. Your basically paying $200 per night for the pool. The pool area is average at best. It definitely needed a treatment. My kids loved the pool and the adults hated it :) The game room was pretty cool. There is a TV, pool table, arcade game, and a couch. The kitchen is great. We had 11 in our group and we could all fit at the table. The upstairs bedroom is huge. The inside jacuzzi has the best view of the mountain.
The service is my main issue. I arrived on Monday. Monday evening the power to the downstairs bedroom went out.Tuesday morning I let Aunt Bugs know the electric to the downstairs bedroom was out. We checked the breaker outside and none were blown. The lady on the phone instructed me to leave my key in the key box and someone would be out to take care of it. We returned to the cabin about 7 hours later and the power was still out. I called Aunts Bug's again and this time I was told that I couldn't be given an eta. The lady told me she would call the technician and call me back. I never got a call back. We checked out Thursday morning with the power still not working in the downstairs bedroom. Obviously with 11 people in our group this was a major inconvenience. The outside hot tub didn't get very hot and could also use a treatment. An empty floater isn't going to treat anything.
For $1200 (400 night) I didn't expect to have these issues. I loved the Smoky Mountains and I will be coming back.. It just won't be with Aunt Bugs.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Annette G
Prospect, Kentucky
“Blast”
Reviewed 15 September 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

The management company told me that this cabin has a new owner. What a difference they have made.I read some of the old reviews and none of the problems still exist. There were
six new flat screens with dvd players all hooked up to satellite tv. The cabin was clean with a very nice decor. The game room has a pool table with a arcade that has 412 games to play.
Then you have the pool to keep the kids occupied for hours. When we were leaving our kids
all agreed it was the best vacation spot they had ever stayed at and want to come back next year. I would highly recommend bear splash to anyone.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The pool and game room.
Liked least: Having to leave.
Travelling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Prospect Ky.
Reviewed 10 May 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Arkansas, United States
Reviewed 20 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013

KY, United States
Reviewed 20 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Management Response
20 Aug 2013
The pools maintain a temp of 81 degrees through the summer time, which is below body temperture so will feel cool to the skin. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced with the property, that cabin is constanly booked and we dont get to many complaints on the property. Thats a super nice cabin Ive been ther myself. We never the less appreciate your feedback and hope you change your mind on a future reservation.

Travellers are raving about these Sevierville hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing