“Best Vacation Ever!!”
other travellers have booked this property
wrapped around deck, gas grill, 4 rocking chairs wrapped around deck
Bathroom 1
bathroom 1
Bathroom 2
Bathroom 2
pool table and sleeper sofa
hot tub
View from deck
window upstairs in loft
Picture taken 04/14/2015 Great Smoky Mountains!
Playground with picnic tables
swimming pool
boat docks and ramps
ramp and steps on Willard way that will take you to lake, pool and playground or u can drive
Picture of Douglas Lake, go ahead and rent a boat, or bring your boat!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Bpswife10...
“Best Vacation Ever!!”
Reviewed 12 May 2016 for a stay in October 2015

This is the second time we've stayed at this cabin and it hasn't disappointed yet! Every thing you need for a nice quiet vacation.The cabin was ready on time and nice and clean, it was almost like coming home. Very private, fabulous views of Lake Douglas, and close enough to everything to keep everyone happy. Full kitchen had everything to fix family meals and plenty of space to enjoy. Susan was absolutely fabulous! Checking in was a breeze and checking out was even easier. She gave perfect directions on how to get to the cabin and answered every question we had. The kids loved the cabin so much they didn't want to leave. Very disappointed we couldn't rent it for summer vacation but I guess its so popular its booked solid. Would definitely stay here again!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Peace and quiet and great view!
Liked least: Had to leave when vacation was up.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
12 May 2016
Thank you for the writing the review, it means more to me than you will ever know. I always try my best to make sure everyone has a great time and there are no issues. Please come back and see us for the third time.
Tim D
“Best Vacation and Cabins ever!!!”
Reviewed 12 May 2016 for a stay in December 2015

The first weekend in December 2015 my Husband Tim and I along with our Best Friends, Cliff and Nicole went to stay in Sevierville at Douglas Lake Resort through Pigeon River Cabins (Susan Galloway)! We had never stayed this far out of Gatlinburg before! It was one of the best experiences we have had and we take many trips to this area each year! I loved the cabin, it was clean and had everything we needed! We only had to clean up after ourselves! The view was amazing! Breathtakingly beautiful! Susan was so nice and answered all my questions way before we got there! I had called her a million times but we had never stayed with her and I wanted to make sure I was doing everything correct! While our husbands watched the college championship that night we looked through the book that the other visitors had wrote in and everything was great with them as well! It was almost like sharing their trip! In fact we had so much fun and relaxation we have already booked another trip with Susan in October of this year and we can't wait! This was the best experience with cabin rentals we have ever had and we will not be looking anywhere else! We found our home away from home and our friends loved it as well! In Fact everything went so good we never had to even call and bother them! Everything was just as it should be! If you are looking for a nice cabin without breaking the bank, I suggest you call and book with them!

One Satisfied Customer,
Angel Douglas
Laurens SC

12 May 2016
Oh my! Thank you so much for the review. I really appreciate you writing about your experiences with me and the cabin. I try very hard to accommodate everyone and try to please all guests. I am so thankful that i have more good reviews than bad ones. It is hard to please everyone but for the most part we have great guests like you!!! See ya in a few months!
Kristen T
Gray, Tennessee
“Amazing Cabin and Friendly Service!”
Reviewed 12 May 2016 for a stay in April 2016

The cabin was absolutely gorgeous! Very clean and kept up. We loved the privacy and seclusion. Susan was very friendly and kind, and made us feel like we were staying in her own home. She was always available and never gave us any trouble. Would DEFINITELY rent from her again!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 18-24
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
12 May 2016
Thank you for the writing the review, we had a bad review and I have sent emails to guests to have them to write a review about their personal experience, it's really disturbing that people can get on here and not tell the whole story and leave a review like she did. I am thrilled to know that i have such great guests like you and and plenty more to come. please come back and see us again.
Melanie P
“Wonderful cabin Susan was great to work with!”
Reviewed 12 May 2016 for a stay in March 2016

We stayed in this cabin in march while on spring break. Susan was wonderful to work with. The cabin was nice and clean, beds were comfortable. We really enjoyed the hot tub every morning and night. Would recommend to others and would stay again.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
12 May 2016
Melanie, Thank you very much for leaving the review. I always try to make sure everyone has a great time and enjoys the cabin. It really is guests like you and future guests keeps me doing what I love to do. I really appreciate the review and please come back.
JMH40
“Great family trip!”
Reviewed 12 May 2016 for a stay in March 2016

My husband and I stayed at the cabin with our 2 sons and had a very relaxing time. The cabin is very comfortable and the view is beautiful.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
12 May 2016
Thank you for answering my email and leaving a review, I really appreciate guests like you and please come back again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing