other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Cabin Fever
Cozy Living Room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Whitt0515
Lillington, North Carolina
“Please read !!”
Reviewed 13 October 2020 for a stay in October 2020
people found this review helpful

Booked this cabin for our Honeymoon 7 nights . I was very excited as it is listed as secluded ( which was the only true statement ). First ill start by saying the whole cabin had a foul sulfur smell / rotten egg smell from every water source. I usually dont walk around barefooted in many placed but thought why not its 7 days. Big mistake my feet were black within 10 minutes . There were dirty clothes under the bed (tenant before us im assuming ). Very limited and small cook ware. Last which was the biggest issue i had . The shower head was so cheap that when it sprayed it was legit spraying out of the curtain onto the sink, i would stand in the only spot you could bc its small with the built in seat and no water would hit me to rinse my head on top of the fact that it leaked horribly. I was so disappointed and decided to just suck it up and try not to worry about it . I didnt want to spend my honeymoon with workers fixing or trying to find another cabin last minute as i spent almost 2k renting this one, as well as i didn't want my husband to feel like he had to do something and spend time away from our honeymoon plans.

Date of stay: October 2020
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.