1,591 results
All reviewsbunk bedsdm pantrybedtime storiespink lemonadefree shuttlefast passsleeping bagstarbucks coffeeshuttle servicedollywood parkdolly partonindoor poolsteamerssplash countryfamily suitebreakfast and dinnercorn hole
Reviewed 30 April 2018

Terry in valet parking was great. He was helpful and very personable.
Amanda in check in has a great smile and made us feel very welcome.
Everyone at the resort made our stay a wonderful experience. We came to celebrate our wedding anniversary and were not disappointed. On our first night we even listened to the story being read to the children outside near the pool area.Free transportation to Dollywood was a great feature.

Room Tip: handicap rooms have roll in showers
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Kevin O, General Manager at Dollywood's DreamMore Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Nackerscarolyn,

Thank you for choosing Dollywood's DreamMore Resort and Spa to celebrate your wedding anniversary! I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for mentioning the great service you received from our Front Desk Host. It is our mission to provide a top-notch experience for all of our guests. I am pleased that we hit the mark during your stay. Happy Anniversary! Please come again soon.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Dolly Parton's dream more resort was nearly perfect for our 5 day getaway with our granddaughter. A very nice room near the indoor pool and the game room, two heated outdoor pools and a pleasant splash pad, and friendly staff made this an excellent choice for us. There is a free trolley to Dollywood and Splash Park, though the water park was not open yet for the season when we visited. We adults enjoyed the buffet dinner and breakfasts but it was a waste of money for our granddaughter, so we ate some of our meals at the cafe within the resort. At both eateries, prices were pretty high, but convenience can be pricey. We all enjoyed the resort so we recommend Dolly's DreamResort wholeheartedly.

Stayed: April 2018

Pchywmn,

Thank you choosing to stay with us and for recommending us to other travelers. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay. Please come again soon.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Our son picked this place for us to stay(he also paid for everything). The weather was awful, rain and rain and more rain. It was flooding the day we left. The resort was the quietest one that we’ve ever stayed in. It was off season but there was a lot of people there. There was cheese and fruit in the room. Breakfast was really good. The bed was really comfortable. When we checked out, the most awesome lady was working, RACHAEL GRIFFEN is her name. When my son came in to check on everything and she found out that he was doing this for us, she did a room upgrade. She is one of the most pleasant people I’ve ever met. Wonderful stay even if it was not so nice weather. I tried to rate the cleanliness and it wouldn’t let me, it was clean !

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Kevin O, General Manager at Dollywood's DreamMore Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Bettygwen,

Thank you for your kind review of your most recent stay with us. I am thrilled that we were able to provide you with a relaxing and memorable stay. Also, thank you for mentioning Rachael of the Front Desk. She is certainly a wonderful asset to our team. From all us here at Dollywood's DreaamMore Resort and Spa, Happy Anniversary! We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 29 April 2018

Beautiful resort. Clean and spacious rooms. Free transportation to and from Dollywood. Some of Dolly's instruments on display. Great outside pool area with area for fireplaces. Great for late night relaxing. Lots to see just walking around inside. We loved the outside rocking chairs. Ya gotta go.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

ErichZ14,

Thank you for your review of Dollywood's DreamMore Resort and Spa. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the special touches such s Dolly's instruments displayed in the Living Room. We hope to host you for another visit the next time you travel to the Great Smoky Mountain area.

Reviewed 27 April 2018

We have stayed here 2 times now. We love it!! It is SOOOO pretty, and if you are a BIG Dolly Fan you will die!!! Her touches are everywhere. The place itself is just so gorgeous. The prices are high if you don't get a discount! We love the rooms with bunk beds. My kids had a blast in them. The place is so clean and nicely decorated! I encountered some staff that was less than great. I had one lady that hung up on me when I called to ask a question. We waited in the bar area to place a to go order for what seemed like forever. I guess because we weren't drinking, we weren't priority. We ended up leaving and getting food offsite. The bus to Dollywood is so great, and not to mention the fast passes. Dolly was there at our last stay!!! Just the icing on the cake!!!!!!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank algirlluvsmaui

Algirlluvsmaui,

Thanks so much for returning back to the resort this year. We love to have repeat guests! While I am glad that you enjoyed your stay, I am disappointed that you had concerns with some of our hosts. Please accept my apology. I have shared your feedback with the appropriate management team and we are working to address your concerns. We certainly hope that your travels will bring you back to the Smoky Mountain area.