1,328 results
All reviews outdoor fireplace teaster lane great hotel back porch rocking chairs room was clean the main drag splash pad pool area hot tub ferris wheel breakfast staff the breakfast area complimentary breakfast would definitely stay here again king room nice pool
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Don’t be fooled by the professional pictures that are advertised. This hotel has a nice exterior and lobby, but the rooms are way off par for a Hilton property. Walls and furniture show obvious signs of damage beyond normal wear and tear and the rooms smell like they’ve not been cleaned very well.

Staff may be friendly, but having Diamond status I rarely interact with them during any stay since I check in from the app and use digital key. Another issue worth pointing out is the lack of table seating in the breakfast area. I get that couches have a more homelike appeal, but 10 tables with 100+ rooms is not logical. This is the second time in a few months that I’ve been fooled by the Hilton properties in this area. Do yourself a favor and look at the visitor attached pictures before you reserve a hotel stay. It’s sad enough that greater than 70% of the attractions around here are run down and use very unethical techniques to legally scam visitors out of their money. I’d like to think Hilton could keep their quality consistent.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Billie W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you Sigint for taking the time to share your experience with fellow TripAdvisor users. The Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge was recently awarded the Circle of Excellence Award from Hilton, placing our hotel in the top 10% of all Hampton Inn in the Americas. This means that our hotel consistently receives high scores and reviews from our guests. The hotel is scored on everything from cleanliness of rooms, friendliness of our team, breakfast appeal, etc. Pigeon Forge is a very family oriented town and I'm sorry to hear to that you were not satisfied with the appeal of the town. I'm not too sure what your expectations were. This is great area and I do hope you revisit the area again. Thank you again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Upon arrival I was told to come back in 4 Hours for a room , I had a reservation. When I came back it was pouring rain and the manager would not make the people move from the car pull up and we got soaked . I asked for a cart for my bags since I am disabled , the manager called for a search and no carts were found . My family stood there for 45 minutes for something to happen ,meanwhile the back of the hotel is flooding out from the rain. My wife said lets try and get our own bags to the room . So we literally had to DRAG our bags and cooler and everything else as the whole hotel staff just stood and looked at us struggling. The carpets in the room were gritty and the bathrooms need remodeling . The beds didn't sleep that well either. The a/c unit was so loud and made such noises , I had to wear ear plugs. The breakfast was nothing to write home about either. I will never stay at Hampton Inn again. We checked out early and abandoned our vacation.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank robkat1828

Robkat1828, I apologize that our team did not exceed your expectations. Check in time is a very busy time, meaning luggage carts are being used by several of our guests around the same time. Sometimes there is a short wait for a luggage cart. Also, when it's raining our guests enjoy using the covered parking area to unload. There was an antique vehicle parked under the canopy for a short while due to his window malfunctioning. He was unable to roll it up, with it raining, he asked if he could park it safely under the covered area until he was able to fix it. I apologize If this caused any inconvenience to your family. Any member of our staff would have gladly helped you with your belongings, just simply ask. We replaced every mattress in our hotel less than a month ago. I hate to hear you did not enjoy a great night's rest on the new mattresses. I do hope you will reconsider staying with the Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge in the future.

Reviewed 15 September 2018

I have stayed at 2 other hotels in Pigeon Forge before, and this was definitely the best one. Staff was friendly, I was able to check in early. Room was very clean, internet worked great. Location was good, one block off of the Parkway and close drive to The Island, one of our main reasons for this trip. Overall very pleased with this hotel. You pay a little bit more, but it's worth it for the value you get.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Juliemoore8691, thank you very much for your kind review. The Island at Pigeon Forge is just a mere mile from our property. There is a ton of fun activities to enjoy around our area. So happy you had a wonderful time.

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

We left Hilton Head Island due to Hurricane Florence. Rolled into Pigeon Forge around 2:30 am. The desk attendant, Shannon, was so very nice. Got us in a room and set us up for a late check out.
The room was wonderful. Even thought we did not use the back porch and swimming areas were amazing !!!
Not notch place!!! Would go back!

Stayed: September 2018
1  Thank SamPaula2013
Billie W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

SamPaula2013, WOW, we are sending our thoughts and prayers to the entire East Coast! Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge for your quick trip. Shanon is amazing! We are lucky to have her as part of the Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge team. Please be safe and again, we are all praying for your families! :)

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed two nights, and enjoyed it greatly. Clean rooms, friendly staff, best breakfast.

We’ve stayed in several Hampton Inns in leg last two weeks, and this has been the best by far.

The workout room and pools were in excellent condition. Our Room was visually clean, smelt clean, not musty.. everything set up nicely.

I want to give a shout-out to “Linda,” who takes care of the morning buffet breakfast for the guests. She was super friendly and a had infectious smile. She makes you feel welcome.
This morning, there was bacon on the buffet, but I was hoping for sausage, to go with my biscuit. She said, “give me 10 minutes and I’ll have that for you.” A big thank you to Linda for being so sweet.

The whole staff was friendly. That goes a long way in my book.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Candyhack, Linda is a gem! We love having her as a part of our award winning team. Thank you so much for recognizing her. I will definitely let her know how much she impacted your visit with her southern hospitality. Thanks again candyhack! :)