“Worst seafood we've ever eaten!!!!”

Captain Jim's Seafood Buffet
Ranked #61 of 200 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Price range: US$24 - US$34
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Buffet, Reservations
Description: Captain Jim'S Seafood Buffet Provides Seafood To The Pigeon Forge, TN Area.
Reviewed 3 May 2018

We have eaten at many seafood buffets and Jim's was the worst we've ever eaten. It was the most expensive meal we had while visiting Pigeon Forge. We ate at 2 other great restaurants for what we paid there. $34.95 each. This was a horrible price to pay for bad food. We were expecting to pay that for good food. I have already warned friends and family to never go there. I have never written a review, but think others should be warned.

3  Thank sls474
Write a ReviewReviews (1,884)

Reviewed 30 April 2018

This was way over priced. Dirty silverware and gnats all over the place! Crab legs were hard to open. Other items were over cooked. The only thing that was good were the desserts. Don't waste your time or money on this so called restaurant.

3  Thank joewiggins49
Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

Was told by a mgr that I would like the crab legs. To begin, they were frozen then over cooked. The oysters were AWFUL! No need to complain, wait staff & cashier do not speak fluent English. I asked for a manager to no avail!

3  Thank Jimmy P
Reviewed 22 April 2018

We came here for the AYCE crab legs. It was pricey. There is a coupon in the travelers books all around town. The crab legs were the best I have had. They were cooked to perfection. The rest of the buffet was not so great. Not much variety and not great seafood. If you are looking for a crab leg dinner, then you should come here! Otherwise choose another place.

Reviewed 14 April 2018

BUFFET ONLY! They only have 4 choices, the best I remember, the choices were, 1 ~ AYCE with unlimited crablegs, 2 ~ AYCE W/O crablegs, 3 ~ AYCE with 1 lb crablegs, 4 ~ AYCE without Crablegs. This didn’t make sense to me because there were crablegs on the buffet! Prices were $20~$40. They take your order when you walk in. Most of the food, especially the frog legs, was very good. My son had AYCE crablegs. He said they were good. Waitress was friendly and attentive. I thought it was way too expensive. Would think twice before returning because of the price.