“I am Glad we stayed in Serenity”

Review of Serenity

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 8 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Punitha E
“I am Glad we stayed in Serenity”
Reviewed 19 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015

House was More than we expected , house was super clean and neat , its has Hot tub , Jacuzzi , Shower, grill ( It was outside the house in front )you may need liquid fuel to fire. wood and match box was there. mountain view was amazing from balcony (high privacy balcony ) . it has queen sleeper sofa and comfy bed in upstairs. it doesn't have wifi & internet . you may have to bring laundry liquid to wash the clothes in washer . all kind of vessels was there pot ,pan , wine glass, tea cup, tumbler , plate & bowl ,spoons & mixer , coffee maker , bread toaster. you have to bring cooking stuffs if you love to cook by own , we had amazing grilled food .it has radio. Bedroom TV has USB option we took few collections & it was good.also it has lot private space in-front of the house me and my husband played shuttle there .we had amazing fun in the house . i will recommend to anyone who love to have peaceful romantic vacation .

important thing is GPS wont work after gnatty branch Village you can follow the instructions given by serenity office, take print out it would be so easy to find the house it is last one in right side on gravel road.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: hot tub with mountain view in private balcony ( you're not visible to anyone from balcony ) :)
Liked least: cant be connect cable tv in living room. also living room TV USB movies option not available only it has music and pitcures option.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
hale1888
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 19 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014
people found this review helpful

All the pictures are legit. Some furniture has changed but it looks really nice! The upkeep could've been slightly better but honestly I loved that about it and made it feel homey! We loved that this was at the very top of the hill and at the end of the road its very private and quiet. Very easy to hop into town whether going to Gatlinburg or Pigeon Forge. View is fantastic we were on the deck constantly even at 45°F. Wish we could've stayed longer!! Did I mention the prices here are so reasonable!? Will definitely be back one day!

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
VA
Reviewed 3 November 2010 for a stay in October 2010
person found this review helpful

Your age range 18-24
NC
Reviewed 30 October 2010 for a stay in October 2010

Your age range 45-54
AL
Reviewed 30 October 2010 for a stay in October 2010

Your age range 25-34
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$135
/ Night
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing