“Long Weekend”

Covered Deck View From Third Floor at A Perfect Getaway
View The Mountains From A Perfect Getaway
Resort Pool Access at A Perfect Getaway
Resort Tennis Court at A Perfect Getaway
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Nashville, Tennessee
“Guest”
Reviewed 19 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015
people found this review helpful

Never again will I be back at this cabin or with this management. After finding the place just picked up and nothing very clean ( we have pics to show) no hot water most of the time, toilet takes forever to flush, no batteries for TV remotes, squirrels crawling up the walls at night, dryer won't dry clothes bc vent was pushed back into the room. Unexceptable to pay this kind of money and this is the what you get. Too many wonderful places to use them again, after messages left and emails we got no return calls. Never again for us!!

slaton t
“Still itching....”
Reviewed 21 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015
people found this review helpful

This cabin was beautiful UNTIL night fall and we were all snuggled in.... BED BUGS! Yep, they came out like roaches.... 2:30 AM. This was the bottom floor bedroom. We checked the bed sheets and mattress on arrival and didn't find anything. I assume they come out once they feel movement or warmth. We called the emergency maintenance number and they placed us in another cabin about 20 min.s away. I appreciate the move but this was an inconvenience at 2:30 in the morning along with darkness and mountain terrain. I felt that we should have been offered an extra day because after the move we didn't get to sleep until 500 AM. We slept in that morning and didn't get to do our planned activities.

South Carolina

SC
Reviewed 13 December 2013 for a stay in November 2013

Recommended for:
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;