Open today: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
All the crime information in one place

Spent 2 hours looking at all the items and reading about the history of crime. Definitely a place... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
dmr2b
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
via mobile
Really good time had by all

I have been wanting to come here since it opened last year. I finally got the chance when my niece... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
KrisMack
Knoxville, Tennessee

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Pigeon Forge
from US$37.03
from US$22.45
from US$31.42
1,058 results
All reviews law enforcement audio tour serial killer bonnie and clyde general admission old west famous criminals middle ages al capone interesting place scavenger hunt interactive things we spent hours interesting artifacts three hours medieval times laser maze
Reviewed 20 September 2018

It is a museum but it has pretty cool information in their exhibits. It is basically the history of crime. It's a dream for forensics majors or something along those lines or people who just want to learn and see things that are hardly around anymore like medieval torture devices, history on pirates, and history of westerns and things in the past 100 years as well. there are stair but not alot. I'd go back. It takes about 2 1/2 hours to get through and read everything taking it all in.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 18 September 2018

This museum is a lot of fun. There is a lot on display here. It is certainly worth the money. There are a lot of interactive displays which made things even more fun. My favorite thing was seeing the OJ chase Bronco on display.

Reviewed 18 September 2018

There is a lot going on in this museum . We were a little concerned at the start with the middle ages , but it really took off fast into some very good history and interactive displays.

Reviewed 17 September 2018

This was a great attraction. Very enjoyable and informative. The pieces they had were one of a kind.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

My daughter brought me here for my birthday because she knew I have been wanting to go since it opened. We spent over 2 hours in it. Enjoyed it all. The only thing was when we got our tickets the person behind the desk highly recommended one audio tour so we wouldn’t miss anything. Ha was no need at all for it especially since it was so low you could not hear it.

1  Thank charkeyp