All reviews near airport place to sleep yogurt front desk clerk facilities downtown
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

I stayed here a few months back, with my parents. We had traveled down from Ohio to see a show at the War Memorial Auditorium. The hotel was what we needed, a place to sleep and chill out between sight seeing. It was very clean, obviously been remodeled recently. Breakfast was good as well. Compared to the Super 8 we have at home, this one it amazing!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Teresa S, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Nashville East, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

Thank you so much for taking your time to provide us with your feedback. we really appreciate it, and are so happy you enjoyed your time here with us.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

The neighborhood is a bit dodgy and the outside of the hotel was kind of gross. The elevator smelled of urine but the room was big and comfortable, as was the bed. We were in town during the CMAs and couldn't afford to stay downtown - and it was still over $100/night. Definitely NOT worth it! The lady at the check in was about as friendly as a rattle snake and the housekeeping staff does not know how to make a bed - the sheet was on top of the blanket... What?? If you can afford a better place then you should definitely skip this one.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Blondie1965
Teresa S, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Nashville East, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

I am incredibly sorry about your experience with us. Please know we take all reviews very seriously and have followed up with all the opportunities mentioned. In regards to the bed we do whats called triple sheeting so the comfort is tucked in between 2 sheets.

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

We booked during fan fest week, everywhere the prices were out of control, this place was reasonable and had good reviews. We were not disappointed, the service was hospitable, the room was comfortable and well appointed. The hotel was a launching point to the Opry, downtown, parks and east so that our leave to pigeon forge was convenient. PRICE AND LOCATION

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for your review we appreciate it very much.

Reviewed 2 June 2018

the website advertised free hotel shuttle to the airport but upon check-in i was informed the there was NO such transfer!! I based my stay on these conditions... I hate false advertising by companies!!!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I am terribly sorry about that. We are doing everything we can to have this updated correctly.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

It looks great and I was very happy with everything about it. But my stay here was to short to make a full evaluation. I stayed here with my family on the way to Fort Benning GA. We got in very late and left very early. It is close to the airport but what noise there was did not bother me or anyone in the group and we had 2 rooms on the airport side.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your review, we greatly appreciate it and you choosing to stay with us.