1,764 results
All reviews club level block radius nashville downtown state capitol lobby bar within walking distance free shuttle beautiful hotel shuttle service broadway street valet parking music city honky tonks the room was nice self park bridgestone arena melvin
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Sarah, who checked us in, was fantastic. Very personable and treated us like we were VIP's. The rooms were remodeled tastefully, however, they could really use mini refrigerators. There were plenty of places they could put one. We really enjoyed our stay outside of the unexpected chareges. Although we paid in full in advance, we had almost $60 in additional charges due to parking and some kind of a hotel fee. This is the second time this has happened to me at a Sheraton. I'm going to be more careful in the future.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Jon_Pleasant, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Grand Nashville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks for the kind words about Sara! We will definitely recognize her amongst her peers! We are very hopeful to have small refrigerators in the room and also genuinely hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The hotel was fabulous! The location was perfect. It is a short walk from Broadway which is the street that all the bars are located. The lobby has space that you can sit down and relax after coming in. It also has a great bar. The rooms were clean and service was great They have a shuttle that takes you within 10 blocks of the hotel. I would highly recommend this hotel for anyone going to Nashville.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Jon_Pleasant, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Grand Nashville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

We truly appreciate you taking the time to review your recent stay with us at The Sheraton Grand Nashville! It is our sincere hope that we may have the chance to welcome you back in the future!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We had an amazing experience from the moment we pulled up. Valet was very friendly and helped us 3 girls unload our 9 bags. Then we were greeted at reception with a glass of champagne and taken straight up to our room. The lobby is beautiful and the rooms are very nice, clean and comfortable. The see-through elevator was really cool too. Sadly we only got to stay overnight, we loved Nashville so much and we will definitely be back. Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends

We are more than thrilled by your review of your recent stay with us at The Sheraton Nashville. It is truly wonderful to know that our associates went above and beyond to make your stay that much more memorable. We are pleased that you enjoyed your time in Nashville and hope to welcome you back once more!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Recently stayed here for a local convention in town, ASHRM. Was really happy with the hotel for two distinct reasons. First the rooms were just just nicer than any other Sheraton I have been too. Great TV, great bed, great decorations and lighting in every room. The wall decor and the beds were awesome. Nice bright airy lobby with plenty of seating, solid bar, good menu in two restaurants. Second: the outdoor staff’s willingness to help with cars and with knowledge of the city. I would absolutely stay here again, I only have one ever so minor criticism- there is a small shop that serves Starbucks-brand cofffee. In the morning, one barista simply cannot handle the lines and waiting 20 mins for a quick coffee was a real real bummer. If I could make a suggestion, like some other convention area, on the go hotels- have a coffee station in the lobby, free or not, but very excessive and help yourself style. Was sort of a pain to have to leave for a quick coffee Unless you had time to sit at the restaurant. So it’s not a major criticism at all and I would welcome questions. I recommend this hotel for a solid stay in Nashville.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business

We truly appreciate you taking the time to review your recent stay and we will be sure to take all feedback into consideration to only better each guest’s experience. It is our sincere hope that we may have the chance to welcome you back in the future

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I was shocked at the high Nashville hotel prices. I booked a night at the Sheraton, opting for a reasonable corporate rate. I try to avoid Sheratons in the US as the properties tend to be outdated. However, this is a high-quality hotel by any standard and I recommend it.

Positives
1. Up to date, clean, comfortable rooms. I was able to get a very good night's sleep. Bed was firm, bedding better than most, lots of room to work, bathroom was clean, functional, and modern.
2. Staff is friendly. I did mobile check-in and my room was ready for me at a noon arrival. I don't normally do mobile check-in but it helped me in this case. Based on what the front desk guy told me, the process helps them to plan for early arrivals. He was welcoming, told me about the hotel, where the fitness room and the lounge are, etc. Other staff - valet and housekeeping - also were warm and acted happy to see me.
3. Lounge breakfast is very generous. I did not partake but there were breakfast meats, eggs, and biscuits and sausage gravy, along with the normal continental breakfast options. I received access because I have Marriott Platinum status.
4. Walkable to office buildings and downtown attractions. Nashville is hilly and it was hot! That said, I was able to walk everywhere. Nashville is also a scooter town, so Limes, etc. are available as well.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

It is wonderful to know that you not only enjoyed our newly renovated and modern property but also received the exceptional service we are known for as well as strive for each day! We thank you for your review and hope to welcome you back in the near future!