1,365 results
All reviews free shuttle front desk west end breakfast staff shuttle service mile radius nashville vanderbilt within miles the breakfast area free breakfast music row downtown area outdoor pool clean rooms centennial park restaurants and bars would stay here again
Reviewed 12 September 2018

Great hotel and location. Breakfast was great and extremely friendly staff working the breakfast area. Shuttle drivers very friendly and knowledgeable. Front desk staff was not accomadating or overly friendly.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
BNAVN, General Manager at Hampton Inn Nashville / Vanderbilt, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

On behalf of my team, I would like to thank you for your kind words about our particular hotel location, amenities and friendliness of our breakfast and shuttle professionals. With that said, I apologize that we did not meet your expectations with rest of my team.

Please keep us in mind on return visit to Music City in the future. We’d love to have you back!

Reviewed 11 September 2018

My wife and I visited Nashville for our 25th wedding anniversary. The hotel staff was excellent. The complimentary van to take you within a 2 mile radius was great. We used our vehicle once within our 4 day stay. This hotel is in walking distance of restaurants and with the onsite parking it's nice to be able to check your vehicle because we were finding quite a few hotels that didn't offer on site parking or you had to park additional charges. I would definitely recommend this hotel and look forward to going back.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
BNAVN, General Manager at Hampton Inn Nashville / Vanderbilt, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

Hello and thank you for taking the time to leave us such a detailed review following your stay at the Hampton Inn by Hilton Nashville/Vanderbilt. I am pleased to read you experienced such a wonderful stay! We’re delighted you would recommend our hotel to others and hope to welcome you back again!

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

I recently found myself needing a clean place to stay while I conducted some business in Nashville. This hotel had friendly staff and great service. They offer you free breakfast every morning where they serve eggs, sausage, potato, bread, coffee, juice, etc etc. The room was clean and very comfortable. I really enjoyed my stay here and they even include a free shuttle that takes you wherever you need to go within a 2 mile radius. I recommend this hotel for your next stay in Nashville.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo

Greetings! Thank you for your kind review of your experience! We are pleased to read that you found out hotel to be convenient, enjoyable and comfortable. This is the exact lasting impression we want all guests to depart with.

We look forward to another opportunity to welcome you back in the future!

Reviewed 9 September 2018

The hotel is close to Vanderbilt and walking distance to restaurants. They also have a courtesy van to take and pick you up within a 2 mile radius until 11 pm. Very clean and friendly staff with free breakfast. Also have a nice outdoor pool. It is a 5 Star hotel.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hello and thank you for your time, business and feedback of your experience with us! We’re delighted to read that you enjoyed your experience to garner a 5-star review on TripAdvisor! From our central location, convenient amenities such as complimentary breakfast and shuttle service, to our award-winning team of hospitality professionals, we are the ideal choice for both the leisure/business traveler alike.

On behalf of my team – we look forward to another opportunity to welcome you back in the near future!

Reviewed 8 September 2018

Overpriced for what you get and the complimentary breakfast sucks. The property is well suited for exploring the downtown Nashville area and is next door to Vanderbilt University. That’s about all it has going for it.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank hawkti62

Hello and thank you for your honest feedback regarding your experience. While it is always wonderful to hear of the amazing experiences of our guests, it is absolutely imperative that we learn of our shortcomings so that we are able to improve. Without knowing more intel of your particular stay, minus your dissatisfaction with breakfast, I would invite you to reach out to me at 615-329-1144 so that I can understand more of your displeasure.

We do hope you will one day allow us the opportunity to regain your trust and confidence in Hampton Inn by Hilton Nashville/Vanderbilt.