“Definitely Stay at the Wyndham”
other travellers have booked this property
Resort Pool Kitchen
Kitchen
Living Room
Master Bedroom
Master Bath
Guest Bedroom (some condos have a single queen- please contact us if specific bedding is needed)
Resort Gym
Balcony
Condo Floor Plan (2nd bedroom either has 2 doubles or single queen)
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Mary Beth...
Waterford, United States
“Definitely Stay at the Wyndham”
Reviewed 19 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

I would definitely recommend the Wyndham Nashville Resort. Very nice, spacious, clean and well equipped condos. Very nice pools. Very friendly staff.
A close enough distance to downtown Nashville and some other local restaurants and attractions.
The only thing I didn't like was the pressure to attend one of the time share meetings. They send you over to the concierge to get your parking pass, but it is actually just an opportunity to introduce the time share purchase option. I said I needed to talk to my family and I would contact them if interested. Then he brought someone else over to put the pressure on. Then another woman called our room over the weekend. Could have done without that.

Go565658
“3rd time staying at Wyndham Nashville. Great Resort!”
Reviewed 10 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

3rd time staying at Wyndham Nashville. Conveniently located near The Grand Ole Opry and only about 15-20min from downtown!! This is a great resort, we had a problem with ants the first day this stay but they immediately came up took care of the ants and then gave us a gift card for the loss of food the ants got in to (muffins). To get downtown, take McGavock Pike out of town to Lebanon Pike (rt 70) make Right and that will take you right to downtown Nashville!!! No highway, no traffic and super quick!! We were given these directions our first stay at Wyndham Nashville by an employee and hardly ever take any other way downtown!!! Peaceful and quiet location, Enjoyable!

Your age range 35-49
Reviewed 2 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Reviewed 3 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016
people found this review helpful

gharris22...
New Summerfield, Texas
“Convenient location”
Reviewed 26 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

I was looking for a 2-bedroom, reasonably priced location near Nashville. The accommodations were perfect for the weekend in that my husband & I had a bedroom & bath & my elderly parents had a bedroom & bath. I made sure we were in a building with an elevator. We were in town for a wedding. It was located near numerous restaurants.
The downsides were 1) heavy upstairs walkers during the night & 2) the aggressive sales pitches that I was NOT expecting. I had no idea that we would be expected to attend a 90-minute sales pitch in exchange for a breakfast or lunch. We did not have 90 spare minutes the entire weekend.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location
Liked least: sales pitch
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing