All reviews close to downtown uber ride nice breakfast comfortable stay downtown nashville short stay breakfast area comfortable beds fridge and microwave night stay third floor would definitely stay here again hot breakfast music row convenient location excellent stay stayed nights
Reviewed 3 August 2018

The staff was great, but the room was not. A few staff members went out of their way to be helpful to us. They brightened up our stay. I was disappointed by the room, however. There was mildew in the shower and stains on the covers. The room was small and not well lit. I would not stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Crystal L, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Sunrise Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2018

Dear Mrs. Charleyanne,
Thank You for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.
On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and wee will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guest in the future.

I hope you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

If I can provide futher assistance, please don't hesistate to contact me directly at 615-499-4443

Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for 4 nights in mid July and everything was awesome. The staff were all very friendly. The girls at the front desk, the gentlemen replenishing the breakfast and the cleaning staff. There was plenty of parking and we had free wifi that worked perfectly. The room was very spacious and clean, bed was comfy and always had lots of hot water and towels. The breakfast was amazing and had lots of variety and was always being replenished. One small suggestion might be that the breakfast hours be extended. It ended at 9am through weekdays and we found that to be a touch early. We loved that this hotel was so close to downtown. We took the suggestion of the girl at the front desk and took the city bus downtown. It only cost $1.70! Plus we didn't have to worry about parking. We were a bit nervous at first because we're not familiar with Nashville but the bus drivers were very helpful and we met some really friendly people. We did take a cab three times and were charged different amounts each time. Be careful and make sure they turn on their meter. One guy tried to tell us he knew how much to charge us and quoted us an amount way above what we had paid with 2 previous rides. We asked him to turn on the meter and he did. It ended up being way less than he quoted. That has nothing to do with the hotel and we would definitely stay here again. Highly recommended!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tracey C
bwplussunriseinn, Hotel Manager at Best Western Plus Sunrise Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Dear Esteemed Guest,

Thanks for your stay and appreciating our service.
It is indeed a privilege to serve guests like you.
We are glad that you liked the cleanliness and hospitality.
Your good words shall encourage us to serve our guests still better.
We are privileged to have guests like you.
Thanks again for your kind feedback.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed 28 July 2018

I had to call the hotel several times before our stay and every person I spoke to went above and beyond my expectations! I would recommend staying at this hotel because the staff is friendly and helpful! It is an easy commute into the city of Nashville and Opryland. Delicious breakfast too!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Discover467626

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your stay at the Best Western Plus Sunrise Inn and the valuable review recommending our hotel.
We will take your comments for further improvement. Glad to note that you liked the stay.
It is our privilege to serve clients like you.
Reviews from guests like you motivate us further.
Please do visit us again,

Reviewed 18 July 2018

I picked this Inn after reading reviews on Trip Advisor. I was pleased. The rooms were clean and comfortable. I got a good night's sleep on the bed - comfy. Lots of pillows and blankets. The breakfast offered lots of choices from eggs, bacon, sausages, waffles etc. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank MargaretAlberta
bwplussunriseinn, Hotel Manager at Best Western Plus Sunrise Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Hello Guest,

At the outset, let me thank you for staying at the Best Western Plus Sunrise Inn and taking valuable time to give us a feedback.
Your comments are much encouraging and also guide us for improvement.
We shall definitely try to make your next stay still awesome.
Appreciate your patronage.

Reviewed 14 July 2018

The staff was friendly and helpful during our stay. Our maid did an amazing job cleaning our room. The staff was very helpful in meeting our individual needs! I would recommend this hotel to anyone. I will stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kathy G
bwplussunriseinn, Hotel Manager. at Best Western Plus Sunrise Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

It is really nice to note that that you liked the stay and services at our hotel during your recent visit.
Nice that you liked the hospitality and appreciating the hotel staff.
Glad to see your positive overall observations which shall definitely motivate us to serve our guests still better.
We look forward to welcome you again soon!!!

Best Regards,