1,585 results
All reviews great location front desk church street valet parking within walking distance social hour full kitchen evening reception nashville downtown printers alley complimentary breakfast sofa bed valet service bridgestone arena would definitely stay here again two blocks excellent stay
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I'm not quite sure where to start, but in my many years, I've never experienced accommodations this exceptional. From the friendly staff and valet services to the comfortable accommodations, this has been by far my favorite place to stay. They stored our luggage even though we were 5 hours early for check-in and called when the room was ready. The food, well, delicious! We enjoyed one of the weekday social hours as well as the daily breakfast. David is a delight. You will not leave hungry! It is a few blocks to the heart of downtown Nashville, but really quite an easy walk (even navigating the hilly spots). There are plenty of places to get conveniences around the area including a Walgreen's and liquor store just a couple of blocks away. This was an exceptionally quiet hotel, being a few blocks from downtown, and I never heard any noise from any occupants of the hotel - very sound proof walls. Maid services was awesome as well. I would definitely recommend this hotel for your travel needs. Is it right downtown? No, but it sure was a treat. Thank you, Homewood Suites!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Vacation831727, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites Nashville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Jill_K945,

I wanted to say thanks for your recent stay here at our hotel! We really appreciate your kind words and we are glad you enjoyed our your time with us. We can’t wait to welcome you home again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Another wonderful music filled long weekend in the Music City. Came to town to see the 50th Anniversary of the Sweethearts of the Rodeo at the Ryman. Ended up seeing John Prine, which was a bonus. IMHO Nashville never disappoints. Walk to Broadway to see all downtown Nashville has to offer.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Dear springflip,

I wanted to say thanks for your recent stay here at our hotel! We can’t wait to welcome you home again soon!

Hilton
matt.lee@hilton.com
615-742-5550

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The staff at this property are exceptional! So friendly and helpful. Someone was always available to answer or questions or lend a hand with luggage. This location is an easy walk to many attractions. The rooms are a bit dated, but were more than adequate for our needs. For someone looking for a kitchen to make light meals this is a great room. While here go to Woolworths on 5th Avenue (many other great eateries along here as well). You have an easy walk to Broadway as well, for great shopping and all the honkytonk you can handle! This property is very clean and well maintained and has it's own special piece of Nashville history. Be sure to participate in the evening social. They put on one of the best spreads I have seen and again the staff are amazing :) I didn't make it down for breakfast, but I am reading it is very good as well.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Dawna S,

I wanted to say thanks for your recent stay here at our hotel! I am so happy you got to experience our best asset; our staff. We can’t wait to welcome you home again soon!

Hilton
matt.lee@hilton.com
615-742-5550

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Everyone at this hotel that we dealt with was friendly and helpful, couldn't have asked for better customer service. David, the breakfast attendant was particularly amazing, you can truly tell he loves his job.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
AngieS2621, Manager at Homewood Suites Nashville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for staying at the Homewood Suites, Nashville Downtown. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for the wonderful comments about or staff and especially David. He is one of the hotel's SuperStars! We hope that you will stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I stayed one night at this hotel with a friend to attend a concert on 10/07/2018. The property is very clean and well maintained. The customer service was excellent. From the time we checked in to the time we checked out, if we needed anything the staff was prompt to assist. We were offered some good suggestions on where to eat as well as how to get around town with the Joy Ride service. I especially appreciated the service at breakfast. Staff member David Nieves makes you feel at home. He was very friendly and made sure we had everything we needed. He kept us smiling and laughing during our early breakfast. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: The hotel has limited rooms with two queen beds, majority rooms have king size beds.
Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you for staying at the Homewood Suites, Nashville Downtown. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for the kind comments about our staff and especially David. He is definitely one of our shining STARS at the property and we will definitely pass along your comments. We look forward to seeing you again soon!