“perfect location close enaough to action but quiet”
other travellers have booked this property
Stay Alfred Nashville Vacation Rental Balcony
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Stay Alfred Nashville Vacation Rental Balcony
Stay Alfred Nashville Vacation Rental View
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
shauser1
Foster, Rhode Island
“perfect location close enaough to action but quiet”
Reviewed 22 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

room comfortable but messages felt threating re:keys, occupancy, and damage overall I would book again, though I feel that the facility or owner needs to review property before rented so that the onus is not on the renter I had missing slats in the blinds, a hole in the wal and a chair ready to fall apart I am glad that I saw and reported but what if I had not I then would have had an extra $259 added to my bill

Your age range 50-64
srcoffee
Falls Church, Virginia
“On Your Own”
Reviewed 1 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016

The apartment was very nice, the location superb. The rent seemed high, but compared to nearby hotels, it really was not. Nonetheless, I am not sold on the business model for this company. You are renting an apartment, not a hotel room. It's like doing an AirBnb, but your host is a distant corporation. If you have a problem, there is no one local to talk too. They tell you over and over (after you rent) that the local concierge is not interested in your problems. If you have a problem, you call support and hope for the best.
We didn't have any major problem. The wifi went wonky, but I rebooted the router and fixed it. If you're resourceful and comfortable with this situation, go for it.
One quirk that bugged me: They only give you one pass to the front door. I roomed with another guy, and we kept different schedules, both of us on foot. One of us always had to enter through the parking garage. Not a major inconvenience, but for this kind of money, I ought to be able to walk in the front door.

Travelling group: Friends
AprilBurk
“Mrs”
Reviewed 26 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Great place!! Clean and Beautiful place to stay for our trip. Within walking distance to Broadway! Would definitely stay again.

James Dav...
“Great location”
Reviewed 5 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016

The location of this apartment was outstanding. We could walk to almost everything. There were plenty of food and music venues close by and the staff in the building were very helpful. The gym was excellent and after all the comfort food we needed to use it regularly. The only issues were the blinds in the bedroom. The lights from the library next door kept the bedroom lit up at night. They need a blackout curtain. The other issue was the cleanliness of the floor. The entire unit was in great shape but we had black feet from the floor. Should be an easy fix.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
freemankr
Oxford, New York
“Convenient downtown Nashville accommodation”
Reviewed 25 June 2016 for a stay in April 2016

From start to finish the experience with Stay alfred was very good The staff was excellent in booking our vacation as well as following up on our stay. The rental property was the perfect location in Nashville. Everything we needed or wanted was within a 5 minute walk. The condo unit was spacious, clean, well-equipped and comfortable.

The only issue we had was that the combination on the lock box that our room key was in at arrival was not what was stated. The staff was very helpful in getting the issue resolved in a reasonable amount of time

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location, Location, Location
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing