2,095 results
All reviews great location country music hall of fame white noise machine johnny cash museum within walking distance nashville downtown free breakfast live music bridgestone arena broadway street two blocks music city center construction noise nissan stadium parking garage sitting area would definitely stay here again
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Loved the location- easy walking distance to Bridgestone Arena, Broadway, and many eateries! Large room with L shaped couch( that is also a pull out bed).
Breakfast was pleasant- nice waffles with bananas foster topping ( optional).
Nice front desk staff(Morgan).

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank we3kingsKentucky
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A very close walk to Broadway, where all the action is. I stayed here with 2 other friends and this hotel worked out perfectly for us. Morning breakfast was nice as well. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Was told parking would be compted at check in due due honeymoon, then at checkout was told can’t be done. Sheets were stained and curtains had red stains. Front desk person laughed at us when we informed them we left our key in the room and was a 45$ charge.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Victoria W, General Manager at Hyatt Place Nashville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Kylewharriss85,

On behalf of myself and my team, I want to apologize for the poor experience you had at our hotel. There's certainly no excuse for poor service. I appreciate knowing that there were stains on the blinds in the htoel room and will look to have the blinds replaced. I apologize for the poor service and cleanliness issues you encountered. I appreciate the feedback and we will work to make improvements I am so sorry that this happened during what should have been a very happy time for you.

Reviewed 16 October 2018

Stayed 3 nights here on a recent trip to Nashville. The hotel is a superb location just a quick walk to Broadway, restaurants, the Country Music Hall of Fame and the Ryman. The lobby has a great modern western vibe with a full bar and Starbucks outlet. At night live acts would perform which was a nice surprise. Front desk staff was always helpful and cheerful, but didn't tell us we needed to use our key card to get to our room in the elevator which was a bit confusing. Our room was great except for the fact we faced the construction site of the Drury Hotel which was being worked on THROUGH the NIGHT! This explains the ear plugs and white noise machine in the room! The beds were comfy and the sofa was a nice addition, but that dumb glass sliding door to the bathroom offers NO privacy! That and the noise knocked off a star. Breakfast was hot, fresh and varied from day to day. The presentation in the red Le Cruset pots was a nice touch. We had biscuits and gravy, pancakes with Bananas Foster caramel sauce and a great coffee and tea selection. The proximity to so many things was a huge plus, the Johnny Cash museum, Sun Diner and Goo Goo store and just down the street. Great restaurants all within an easy walk. Honky Tonk central is two blocks away and safe to walk back to the hotel from at night. We walked to Puckett's Grocery for fried chicken, the Ryman, the Country Music Hall of Fame, Wildhorse Saloon, Mike's Ice Cream and all the great places on Broadway. Great stay in Nashville and I recommend this property for convenience and comfort.

Room Tip: If construction nearby is ongoing, ask for a quiet room that faces 2nd street!
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
Victoria W, General Manager at Hyatt Place Nashville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2018

Amy H,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. I am so sorry to hear that there was construction noise through out the night during your stay. Construction is typically only during our daylight hours. I am delighted to see that overall you enjoyed your stay. I agree with you - our breakfast team works hard to provide a great meal each day!

Regards,

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

Great location, a short walk to Broadway, Country Music Hall of Fame and any of the other downtown tourist locations.

Great feel upon checkin and friendly staff at all times.

Here is what I did not like:

Breakfast is free but a bit of a madhouse. Understaffed and too small to handle all of the guests comfortably. Had to constantly hover to find a table.

Rooms come with a white noise machine and earplugs which should tell you something. It’s very loud - between the nearby construction, music from rooftop bar a block a way, and loud guests - it’s really not a great experience in terms of sleeping.

Overall a nicer Hyatt Place with a really good location.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family

Bill Z,

Thank you for taking the time to recognize our friendly staff. I agree, breakfast can get quite busy when we are serving over 400 people. I am so sorry that impacted your stay. I hope that the added white noise machine did allow you to block out the downtown noises. I am delighted that overall you enjoyed your stay. I appreciate all of the feedback!