2,022 results
All reviews ron sandifer free shuttle breakfast and dinner great hotel centennial park full size fridge shuttle service mile radius west end complimentary breakfast evening reception within miles front desk staff home away from home i highly recommend this hotel hotel shuttle definitely stay here again
Reviewed 12 October 2018

This place was excellent! The room was spotlessly clean; breakfast buffet was best I've seen anywhere (coffee was great, too). There are casual restaurants within walking distance. Also, drug store & grocery store within walking distance. The Parthenon park was one block away and I would say it was a bit "seedy" in that area. Parking was worth paying for b/c it was easy access the entire time we visited. Gym & pool were nice although we didn't use them. Location was great, even if you need to go downtown, its easy to get to. They have a free shuttle that worked well for us. Every employee that we ran into was friendly & enthusiastic. Most important--the bed was so comfortable and all amenities were top notch. If I go back to Nashville, this is where I will stay.

Room Tip: Go for a suite--nice to have a kitchen.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Matt W, AGM at Homewood Suites Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear A6594JVkarenm, I wanted to take a moment to thank you for providing a review of your recent stay with us. I am glad to see you enjoyed your suite, along with all of the wonderful amenities provided to our guests. Please reach out if you need any assistance with a new reservation. It will be our pleasure to make it for you. Thank you again for staying with us, I hope you have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 11 October 2018

First time in Nashville and first time staying at this hotel. Staff were very friendly. Their evening social is something new I experience and it was a really great thing to have. Wish California hotels had that. I recommend this hotel. I will definitely be coming back next year.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Dear mey970,Thank you so much for providing a review of your recent stay. We love seeing repeat guests! I am glad that you were able to see firsthand our amazing level of service provided here. Hopefully you will be back again next year, or even sooner! Please reach out to me if you need any assistance with your next reservation. Thank you again for continuing to stay with us, have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

It’s a really great area to be adjacent to the Vandy college and a Starbucks and to have a free courtesy shuttle at your disposal

I liked stay here even better than the downtown hotels because it’s quieter and less congested

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear brimyn, Thank you so very much for the review of your recent stay. We're very glad you were able to take advantage of our great location and complimentary shuttle while you were here with us! We all hope you will be back again in the near future to stay with us. please reach out if you need any assistance with a new reservation. It will be our pleasure to make it for you. Thank you again for staying with us, I hope you have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 10 October 2018

Hotel was updated and pleasant. Rooms were roomy and very clean. The beds were comfortable and the overall hotel was quiet. The shuttle service is a nice feature but it cannot get you all the way to Nissan and it is quite a hike after drop off so be prepared (we had people saying we were close - not so much in hot weather). Then the shuttle stops at 11pm so you are stuck finding a ride afterward - good luck with that. Although a nice hotel, it is quite expensive and then they add a parking fee - this should be included for the price.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Dear, laurieN6867IU, Thank you so very much for the review of your recent stay. We're very glad you were able to take advantage of our great location and complimentary shuttle while you were here with us! I am glad to see you enjoyed your suite and that it was so clean and spacious for you. I certainly understand the frustration with parking, Nashville is quickly becoming a difficult place to find parking and rates are going up all over the city. For your next reservation, please reach out to us directly and we will help you get the best possible rate for your next stay. Thank you again for the comments, I hope you have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

We stayed for three nights at the Homewood Suites Nashville Vanderbilt in October. We like the Homewood Suites chain but as with all chains, some are more outstanding than others. I wanted to give this Homewood four stars but there were too many “little” misses so I’m giving it three.

On the positive side, the hotel is clean and well-kept looking. The breakfast is certainly decent and the evening receptions/light suppers are good and during our stay there was always a nice salad bar selection plus several wines and beers.

On the negative side, housekeeping was hit or miss. Some days our towels were replaced with the same number as the day before and other days fewer towels were left. Toiletries were never replaced and toilet tissue was never replenished. The bed was made but sheets were never straightened, just covered up with the duvet.

These are picky items but they can make the difference between a good stay and a mediocre one.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Matt W, AGM at Homewood Suites Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

Dear Britishcats, I am sorry so for the disappointing experience that you had this at our property recently. We strive for greatness and to be better each day, so I thank you for the time you took to review us, as it helps us to get better. I will be addressing your concerns with the staff and looking to improve upon your experience for the next time you come to Nashville. Please reach out to me as I would love to see what we can do to get you to come see our dedication to improvement.