“Cancellation Policy on Open Table”
Review of SILO

SILO
Reserve with OpenTable
SILO is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #116 of 2,334 Restaurants in Nashville
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Madison
Description: A bold take on seasonally-inspired southern food and handcrafted cocktails, set in the heart of Germantown.
Reviewed 3 May 2018

Silo should take into account a reasonable time frame to cancel reservations. I had a reservation and called the restaurant 12 hours before the time to cancel and was still assessed the full penalty even after explaining the situation on the phone when they called back. I did not no call/no show and they stated they would not be able to fill the spot in the time frame after the cancellation...which they can not accurately know at this time. I understand the reason to have this policy HOWEVER they should exercise some judgement for a patron who is doing their best to notify them when possible. They have lost my business going forward as well as anyone else who ask for restaurant recommendations in this city.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 26 April 2018

Loved the decor and atmosphere. We didn’t sit outside but in nice weather that would be fun. Food very good with interesting small plates. Service a bit slow.

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

We ordered the catfish fingers, pork belly, dumplings, and fried brie. The pork belly was my favorite, followed by the catfish, dumplings, and then the brie. Michael really liked the brie, but it was just served with some mixed greens and berries, so you were basically just eating fried cheese by itself. It would’ve been better with some crackers. The dumplings were really good, but the scent of mushrooms was a little too strong, and I generally love mushrooms. The catfish crust was super crispy. The pork belly was very tender and I loved the raspberry sauce and greens it was served with.

Silo was our favorite meal in Nashville. It was all really good, and I’d definitely recommend it.

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Bypass all of the so-called Highly Rated breakfast / brunch locations in Germantown and go straight to Silo...The food is fantastic ( 5 stars )and the staff attentive and friendly. The best thing is you don’t have the usual hour to hour and a half wait as other nearby places do .This place is a GEM !!!

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

I live in Germantown. I manage and work with chefs around the world. I like to try new and “hot” restaurants.... I also like what is simply good. Every time I eat at Silo, I am reminded at just how good this neighborhood bistro really is. The menu is varied with excellent small plates, great cheese and charcuterie boards, and respectable main plates. Prices are fair, cocktails are inventive and very good, and the noise level never gets out of hand. You can have a date... or a business chat.... without yelling. The servers are attentive and professional without leaning into too much, and the food is just amazing plain great. The phenomenal little pasta in sage butter, the mouthwatering thick cut Parmesan truffle fries with garlic aioli mayo, the beef skewers, the lamb meatballs.... the trout. I couldn’t find something that was done poorly. All in all, still one of my favorite steadfast good choices and strangely usually able to be reserved. Don’t fall for all the new places and their hype. While they’re working out the kinks in their worlds, make sure you get treated right and grab a meal at Silo. You won’t be sorry...: