All reviewsgrand ole opryroom was cleanfront desknear oprylandopryland hoteldowntown shuttlewould stay here againgreat place to stayshuttle servicestayed one nightoutdoor poolcomplimentary breakfastlobbyjonesratesinterstate
Reviewed 23 July 2018

Last minute reservation. Not again though. Carpet was very dirty. Bed is very uncomfortable. Breakfast was not appetizing. Only thing good was a large clean bathroom. Only stayed here to be close to the General Jackson.

Room Tip: Stay at nearby Holiday Inn
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
trublshuter, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Nashville, TN, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2018

Dear toddgin,

We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel during your stay. We appreciate you taking the time share your experience. Your comments are valued, and your suggestions will be used to consider improvements in the future.

Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

Good sized, clean rooms. Location is great for the Opry and Oprymills Mall. The $10 shuttle downtown is convenient and quick. The staff were all very friendly and helpful, willing to answer any questions. The breakfast had a good variety of options. Would definitely return to this hotel.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2018

I'm booked this hotel for a business trip because of the location I work for a government company and the hotel would not accept a check from the government to allow me to pay they charged my card a month before I got there then they didn't take off the tax-exempt form correctly the guy at the front desk when I checked in at 11 at night acted like it was a problem for him to tell me where to park and where the other entrances to the hotel were I asked him about the check and he wouldn't even discuss it with me he was very rude and hateful so I asked the clerk in the morning who was very nice but still couldn't help me after contacting the general manager he refused to take the check or work out another payment plan so I was out the hundred and $50 on my credit card for this business trip I would not stay here the room was filthy there were two huge hairballs in the floor and there was a large stain on the white bedding and the roof to the bathroom was peeling

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson

Dear kimberlyshultz,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We apologize for the dissatisfaction of your stay.

When you made the reservation, you made it at the "Advance purchase rate" which is immediately deducted from your account. Once that payment is made, we do not reverse the payment at check out if a guest wants to use a different method of payment. We also do not accept checks on the day of arrival or at departure. In the future, you may want to actually ask if a company takes checks.

As far as the clerk who checked you in, he is our Front Office Manager and if he was asked where to park and where the other entrances were, he would have told you immediately.

We hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 17 July 2018

Room and hotel was clean, but it is showing it's wear and tear. Needs renewed badly. Desk in the room was very wobbly. Location is great however, you can get to the Opry Mills Mall and the Grand Ole Opry House without getting on the interstate. Very convenient. Also, just an fyi, every Country Inn & Suites we had stayed in prior....had actual suites with like a pull out couch etc...this one did not at all. Made me feel like I was at an older hotel that has changed it's name to Country Inn & Suites.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family