All reviews front desk an indoor outdoor pool nashville airport breakfast attendant room was spotless great hotel hot breakfast the breakfast area opry land breakfast was excellent perfect stay biscuits and gravy would definitely stay here again two queen beds nice pool stayed nights desk staff
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

From the moment we stepped inside we were treated with courtesy and patience. Andrea as well as the night concierge was more than happy to help accommodate our every need. The room was immaculate and had the comforts of home. My room was a king suite with the most comfortable bed big enough for my daughter and me. The layout is too cool! A closet equipped with an ironing board & iron / hangers too with dry cleaning avail if needed separates the bedroom from the sitting area that has a full size couch,desk, and a second TV monitor ,( especially nice since I wake earlier than my child.) My room also had a mini fridge and microwave/ complimentary k-cups and a Keureg brewer. The bathroom is separate and has a full size bath tub .Very cute and spacious room.
The housekeeping is always around if you need an extra something and they’re happy to oblige. What really impressed me was the breakfast buffet. It was one of the best I’ve seen. The staff was so efficient at keeping it stocked and was thoughtful enough to make sure we made it in time. Everything was delicious.
I’m so happy we chose Best Western Plus Nashville Airport Hotel. I wioulc stay here again and recommend anyone else do the same.
Ps. The Halloween decorations are so cute- I had to FaceTime my grandchildren to show them.( bookied our stay in mid October.)

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
AkhilaS51, General Manager at Best Western Plus Nashville Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Karen,

No, you are perfect!! You know, people are going to think we paid you for this review?! LOL!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such an amazingly detailed review! I think you covered just about every department in our hotel. You are so sweet for doing this that we hope you will come back to stay with us. And bring those grand babies too! You liked our Halloween decorations? You just wait until we start decorating for Christmas!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The room was spacious and immaculately clean. My experience with the staff was excellent and they were kind, helpful and attentive. Andrea was courteous and assured that we enjoyed our stay while we were in Nashville.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business

Dear Phil,

Isn't Andrea just the sweetest? We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a detailed review about our hotel. We hope you consider staying with us again during your next visit to Nashville.

Akhila S

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Best Western was very nice. Clean, quiet and well situated near the airport. They had a shuttle to and from Downtown Nashville for only $10 per person(Monarch). The woman that checked us in, Andrea was extremely friendly and helpful with what to see in Nashville. We went to Prince's Hot Chicken on her suggestion as opposed to Hattie B's or some other hot chicken place. Well worth the wait. Andrea was there all three day we were here and was always cheerful. Also would recommend the on and off tour to get your bearings and see the city. Being a Johnny Cash fan, we hit the museum. Filled with great stuff and information.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Saki,

Now that's what we are talking about! You loved the hotel and your trip = success!! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a detailed review. Andrea and the rest of the team truly appreciate your time and business. We sincerely hope you will chose our hotel if you are back in Nashville.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The wife and I stayed over night in October. Hotel is a short drive away from down town and was perfect for a quick stop. Clean and well kept. I like that the entrance to the room is a wood or wood like floor. Seems much cleaner! Will stay again!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Jeff,

Cleanliness is our middle name!! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We truly appreciate it and your business and hope to see you back at our facilities in the future!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The room was very clean, comfortable, and quiet, which surprised me considering the proximity to the airport. Beds were great. Staff were very helpful, particularly Andrea at front desk. Never been disappointed at a Best Western yet!

Room Tip: convenient to airport, friendly shuttle drivers
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Dear paulinequirk411,

We would love for you stopover again! Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a lovely review. We truly appreciate it and your business. We hope to see you back at our property in the future!