All reviews music city clean sheets yogurt would stay here again a wonderful stay visit nashville lobby area biscuits and gravy enjoyed my stay hampton inn rri
Reviewed 15 February 2018

Stayed on the 4th floor, and I got out of there after two nights. The bathroom was dirty, the chair in the room was broken, the only microwave available was in the lobby. There was dust on the ceiling, rusting fixtures in the room and it was overall a bad experience.

Find. Another. Hotel.

Room tip: Find another hotel
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Sandra C, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Nashville - Music City, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Please accept my apologies, We are working and renovating our property. please give us a future opportunity to show you our newer rooms.

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

I read some reviews and wasn’t overly impressed and even a local told me to cable and book elsewhere. Honestly for a place under renovation it’s pretty nice! My check in on Sunday night 2/11/2018 at about 6:30 pm was smooth and the young lady at reception was super friendly, knowledgeable and seriously took the time to talk about good places to eat in Nashville and how to get there. Very good start to any stay. Room was very nice, updated, very clean. Bed was comfortable. I was pleasantly surprised at how nice this facility was. I would definitely stay here again

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Bill L

Hope you visit us again.

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Let's start with the good. Very friendly service at front desk. The rooms are larger than average and the beds are firm nut comfortable. The breakfast are is nice and there was a nice variety of options as far as continental breakfasts goes. Now the bad. At the time of my visit the hotel was getting some renovations so if you are planning to coming around the time of this review, be ready. Not a deal breaker imo. The place could use a lot of touching up and maybe that will be part of the refurb. Overall tbe place just looks a little neglected. My only real issue is the connecting rooms. I hope all of the rooms are not connecting. Tbe rooms have wood floors which do a great job of bouncing sound. When the guest in the room next to ours entered their room, it literally sounded like they were coming into our room. I could clearly hear each and every word of their conversation. The gap under the connecting doors is so big that the light from their room was enough to light up the entry of my room! Other than that annoyance we had a good stay and would consider staying here again.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for your feed back,we are always working to better our property.

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

Not a bad place to lay your head at night. Staff was really friendly. Rooms had fridges in them. They are redoing the rooms with new carpet and furniture If you are looking for a cheap hotel room this is the one for you. Easy on/off the highway. Just a few miles from downtown Nashville.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for your feed back.
Hope to see you again.

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

We booked our room with Red Roof Inn and were not told that they were renovating the hotel. The entire front entrance is blocked off and parking is a challenge due to construction materials blocking some areas. There are small styrofoam beads all over. Our room on the 4th floor was good ( king) even though the floor outside the elevator was dirty. The breakfast area was well stocked with pastries, boiled eggs, waffle maker, cold cereal and the standard drinks. The attendant tried to keep the styrofoam balls off of the walking areas by sweeping. She kept the area clean and well stocked. It was very cold while we were there - 22 degrees for an average high, dropping into the teens at night - so the breakfast room was also cold. If you can put up with the renovation challenges, this is a good to stay for the money.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Sandra C, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Nashville - Music City, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018

My apologies for all the inconvenience with all the constructions going on. This will be completed my Feb 2018..