1,008 results
All reviews great location front desk every afternoon live music free shuttle within walking distance free breakfast bridgestone arena lower broadway shuttle service honky tonks music city center yogurt bars and restaurants parking garage hotel shuttle the hotel offers
Reviewed 28 August 2018

After 2 texts and 3 phone calls to the hotel front desk, and an almost 2 hour wait, the free shuttle finally showed up. It was freezing waiting outside for shuttle and the hassle w/having to call/text caused me to have a migraine headache that ultimately had me hospitalized while on vacation. I have tried to reach the GM Clay via phone and email to no avail to discuss this situation further...there was also a sanitary issue that was resolved at midnight as it was not completed after the 1st request. I was awarded points back for that issue and while I do appreciate it, I would like a reply from Clay W. regarding the shuttle incident and resulting medical condition and hospitalization.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Clay W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Dear Lisa S.

Thank you for your review. The team and I were sad to see that you were not completely satisfied with your stay. As I am sure you experienced, traffic on New Years Eve is very busy in Downtown Nashville and as such our shuttle is often sitting in that traffic. Due to long wait times and heavy traffic in the downtown area considerations for alternate rides were made available at time of check in. As well, we believe we have responded to all of your emails, phone calls and IHG guest relations calls. Lastly, the front desk team addressed your concerns of cleanliness in your room at your time of check out with IHG points to your satisfaction. We do value you as a IHG Platinum member and it is our goal to ensure you have a seamless experience.

I do hope this answers any questions for you and in the event I can be of further assistance. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Ok so we planned this little get away to Nashville so we thought quick and easy old reliable Holiday Inn! Sleep in and chill by the pool a little! So we were put in a room literally 200 feet off of a huge crater hole in the ground- construction site! From 230 am all night all day! At 5 am we demanded to switch rooms— where we got double beds!!! Instead of a king that we paid for! Literally no sleep- not very good for what you paid for this place!!! The pool was freezing in August! Won’t go back!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Clay W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Dear S D,
Thank you for your review. I certainly understand your frustration. Nashville is undergoing a Renaissance and there are 11 separate construction sites in Downtown. I do regret that you did not completely enjoy your stay but I do hope you consider us for future visits to Nashville.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

This hotel is only blocks from the downtown museums and Honky Tonks. It's a 5 minute walk to get into the heart of Nashville - the Ryman, etc. Rooms are modern, clean and comfortable. We would certainly stay here again next time. Breakfast included is a nice feature.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bill C

Dear Bill C,
Thank you for taking the time to write a great review of the Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown. The team and I were thrilled to see you enjoyed your stay and enjoyed our fantastic location.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed for 3 nights Aug 18-25. Hotel is located just blocks from the “district” and also the “gulch”, so it is any easy walk to many of the prime attractions and honky tonks and good restaurants. Also less than &20 Lyft or Uber ride from airport. The hotel itself was perfect! We had a beautiful suite that was very clean and overlooked Broadway! Breakfast every morning was very good, but could be served a little later maybe till 10 weekdays and 11 on weekends? We are enjoyed the entertainment and snacks in the afternoon, nice little extra touch. Had a wonderful time and would definitely stay again if we return to Nashville!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear jsjalm,
Thank you for taking the time to write a great review of the Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown. The team and I were thrilled to see you enjoyed your stay and enjoyed our fantastic location on Broadway. Everyone needs a snack before a big night and we were pleased to see you had a good time.

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed one night, but paying to park at hotel is the first and last time. Either include it in the price or you will never see me again. Check in was fast but receptionist talked fast and had to have things repeated. Room was acceptable.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Billy O,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of the Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown. As with any large city parking is a way of life and certainly part of an large city experience. As a result we offer a complimentary shuttle downtown as all businesses in the area charge for parking. I certainly hope you will consider us in the future.