1,465 results
All reviews free shuttle front desk every half hour shuttle service free breakfast hotel bar titans game would stay here again the breakfast area cab ride breakfast staff biscuits and gravy great place to stay the hotel offers indoor pool comfortable beds nashville downtown
Reviewed 15 October 2018

Rooms were great, breakfast was great, and bar was very friendly. Justin, the bartender was excellent and quite amusing and always had the Crown Royal ready and available.
The shuttle service too was excellent. There was no need to stay right downtown with this good service. In all, Nashville was a great place to visit.
Garry & Mary Lou

Room Tip: Try for city view.
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
00gc, General Manager at Clarion Hotel Nashville Downtown - Stadium, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2018

Garry & Mary Lou, thank you for your excellent review of the Clarion Hotel Nashville Downtown - Stadium. We are thrilled to read you liked our shuttle service and that your well-appointed room provided you with all the comforts you expected. Justin is indeed one of our assets and he will be happy to hear your compliments. It was a pleasure serving you, and we look forward to hosting you again soon.

Reviewed 13 October 2018

Great hotel when your there to see Nashville. Parking is free & we always found a space to park. They have nice size rooms that were very clean & comfortable, plus the staff was helpful & friendly. To top it off, the breakfasts were amazing. There are many hot choices so you can fill up every morning before heading out for the day. The hotel is within a 20 minutes walk to Broadway (where most of the honky tonk bars & other tourist attractions are located) if you are inclined to walk, but they have a shuttle that runs every one-half hour to 1st & Broadway until 9 pm. Make sure you let the front desks know when you plan to leave the hotel so they will reserve seats for you. Also, we didn't have trouble returning as long as you are there a little early at the pick up point on the return trip. If 9 pm is too early for you, we used Uber one evening & it only cost $10 to get back to the hotel from Broadway. Finally. we used the hotel bar one evening and found the prices reasonable, nachos good & the bartender outstanding. All together, it was a excellent deal.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Ltcjim003
00gc, General Manager at Clarion Hotel Nashville Downtown - Stadium, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2018

Thank you for the glowing review of the Clarion Hotel Nashville Downtown-Stadium. We are delighted to know you had a great stay and that everything we have to offer left you with a remarkable impression of our hotel. We appreciate you letting us know that you found us to be a great value and look forward to welcoming you both back soon.

Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

Back in February, 2018, I booked the 1-BR suite at the Clarion Hotel for my family of two adults and two kids to stay in for one very special night, the Ed Sheeran concert on October 6. This was my twins’ 9th birthday present. Needless to say, we were all very excited, especially the kids. Several days prior to arrival, I received an email confirmation from Clarion; the day before I also received a text confirmation.
So you can imagine my shock and disappointment when after driving over three hours to the hotel, arriving at approximately 4:00pm, I was told that the suite was already occupied.
I really couldn’t comprehend what the front desk clerk said, at first. I told her there must be a mistake. Look, I have the email and text confirmations right here! She glanced at them and told me, “Oh, those aren’t from us. Those are from corporate.” I told her that I didn’t care from whom they were sent, this was my proof that I had reserved that suite -the only 1BR suite- for the night. She told me that not only was the room already occupied, they had booked the room through the weekend and they had arrived a day or two ago. I told her that I didn’t care; that was my room for tonight. She asked me if I wanted to throw the other guests out of the room and I said Yes! She told me she wouldn’t do that but we could, then we would be arrested.
At this point, they finally got a manager (who had been out in the parking lot charging $20 a car to park for the concert; free for hotel guests though) involved. As they were not able to honor my room reservation and they were sold out, he did find one room left. A room with two queen beds. When all was said and done, they ended up comping us the room.
What would have happened if we had arrived later? Quite possibly we would have had no place to stay at all. And we had two children with us. Just curious how the room I had booked months ago was rented out from under me. Do you make a practice of that? Was it a case of the other person staying longer than one night? And arriving before us? Did they offer you more money? Whatever the case, why were we not notified? And why did we receive not one but two confirmations?
I would really and truly appreciate an honest answer.
I feel I deserve that much.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank BilliePie
00gc, General Manager at Clarion Hotel Nashville Downtown - Stadium, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing the specifics of your stay back in February. Please accept our apologies for the reservation mix-up. We will investigate what went wrong in your instance, and we appreciate your patience and feedback as we do so. Although what happened is not typical, we obviously have room to improve and we assure you we will. If you are still in doubt and would like to discuss this further please contact us directly at the hotel. Thank you for being our guest, and we hope to have the chance to make it up to you on a future visit.

Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

Very impressed with shuttle to downtown free breakfast and bartender justin in particular was extremely friendly and welcoming. Front desk staff and drivers were also very friendly and helpful. Reasonable price for very close to downtown

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for the fantastic review of the Clarion Hotel Nashville Downtown-Stadium. We strive daily to please our guests with our amazing service, and your feedback tells us we are meeting those goals. Your compliments will surely be shared with Justin, and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

Great staff - all around from front desk to housekeeping and shuttle drivers and especially our favorite bartender Justin! We had a great visit. Yes the hotel is a little dated BUT it was clean and again had a great staff. Pool was wonderful after a long day site seeing. Breakfast is included and had enough variety that we all found what we wanted.
The conversation and drinks in the bar were wonderful. Great visit and we will be back!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
00gc, General Manager at Clarion Hotel Nashville Downtown - Stadium, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2018

Thank you for staying with us at the Clarion Hotel Nashville Downtown-Stadium. Our staff takes great pride in their work, and we want our guests to feel at home, so we are glad they did just that. We will make sure to share your feedback with our entire team and especially with Justin for taking such good care of you and your friends. We look forward to seeing you again if your travels bring you through the area!