“Location Location Location plus a great building”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Krissy765
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Location Location Location plus a great building”
Reviewed 30 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018

We valet parked and then did not use the car until we left. The location is second to none. Only 2 blocks from Broadway and a little over 1 mile to the Gulch. The bed was super comfortable and the amenities in the 1 bed efficiency was very good. Everything is new and functional. The view of the city was nice out of the ceiling to floor windows! The 7th floor pool, tennis and pickle ball courts, dog park and sitting areas were nice. The workout area was far above average, including a separate yoga and cycling room. I don’t want to forget to mention the complimtary Starbucks coffee and hot chocolate.
I only have 2 negatives. 1- the elevator card system is frustrating if there are multiple floor stops needed by different guests. We ended up making a game of scanning and entering the floor before we reached our floor. Unfortunately we took several extra elevator rides because we couldn’t get all of the codes entered fast enough. 2- please post signs on the interior walls that the staircase only exit is on floor number one. I made the mistake of trying to take the stairs to floor 7 to go to the pool, only to find out that I had to exit the building on the ground level and through a service door. I then walked back in the front door and took the elevator to the 7th fllor.

I will definitely stay here again!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing