All reviews rooftop pool great location hotel lobby is small dipping pool hyatt chain nicely decorated rooms rain type shower large construction site another mirror provide ear plugs sliding barn door drink vouchers double queen room few short blocks most mornings beds are super comfortable updated hotel
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was our first trip to Nashville and this hotel is in a great location for all the action, it's only a short walk to the bars and music scene. The hotel is upscale and the rooms were beautiful. We had a double queen room with a huge bathroom. Room service was quick and the food was good. Staff in the coffee shop in near the lobby were friendly with recommendations on where to go while in town.
The best part of this hotel is the rooftop pool an bar. Great view looking towards the convention center and Bridgestone Arena. Perfect for an afternoon in the sun or a late night cocktail.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was an excellent stay by far for my first trip to Houston. I was greeted by an excellent staff member, James, who helped me with my room accommodations and local recommendations. He couldn't have been more spot on about the night life I inquired about and gave great food suggestions. With their location in Downtown Nashville and only a half block from Broadway, this was the place to be for both work and pleasure. I look forward to returning one day!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank ddelaney290
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We paid $700 per night and we didn’t have any hot water consistently in the shower. We had to wait over an hr for clean towels. Room was extremely tiny for this rate. The room desk and chair were not clean. We were extremely disappointed.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had a great stay. Important things to me:

* Clean & Fresh (Has to be, has to smell that way too!)
* Location Easy access to downtown and all the sights
* Warm, friendly, go out of your way to help you staff
* Yummy food, (especially coffee) on site, on demand
This property checked all the boxes for me. I am VERY particular about cleanliness and properties that show signs of wear and tear. This property is less than two years old. Still looking fresh. Everything in working order and the finishes are nice. Loved the spot, even I couldn't get lost. = ] Staff was great, just as you would hope. The food and coffee, de-lish!! (Can say that about all of Nashville!!)
If I had any suggestions they would be, a separate bathroom fan and the cute little barn door to the bath need to be a inch wider and actually over lap the door opening instead of almost meeting it. Be aware, there is a lot of construction. We were on a high floor as requested and it wasn't really noticeable. Nothing the Holston House can do about this. They do offer ear plugs but, we didn't need them. Just be aware, you will deal with this in downtown Nashville I think no matter where you stay. We will stay here again. Thanks!! PJM

Room Tip: Stayed on a high floor/corner
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Pam M
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel is wonderful and every member of his staff that I came into contact with, was very courteous and very helpful! Wonderful place to stay! It’s location is close to anything you would want to do in Nashville.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business