Hilton Nashville Downtown
HotelIndigo.com
US$185
TripAdvisor
1,386 results
All reviewsbridgestone arenacountry music hall of famethe executive loungegreat locationnashville downtownoff broadwaywithin walking distancepedestrian bridgecan't beat the locationhonky tonksbeautiful hotelnissan stadiumjohnny cash museumliving roomlobby barroom servicemusic city center
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed at the Hilton last weekend with a bunch of friends for our 40th birthdays. Location is great! The suite style of rooms is super helpful when traveling with a group. It is just a few steps from Broadway, all the Honky Tonks, Martin's BBQ, Starbucks, the Arena, the Country Music Hall of Fame, etc. I am from NYC and was worried that it would feel a bit like Times Square and too touristy being right downtown but it really didn't at all. I am a hotel snob so I will admit that it is not *high* end but perfect for a long weekend getaway in a great location. The front desk staff were lovely and the cleaning staff found my phone charger and returned it to the front desk which was really sweet.

Room Tip: We were on the first floor. No view but we didn't care.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Jeff_Webb-GM, General Manager at Hilton Nashville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hello!

Thank you for your positive comments. We are happy we could help make your 40th birthday celebration a success! We appreciate your comments on our front desk and housekeeping staff. We look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were in Nashville for the marathon and this Hilton was great. You could not beat the location the event and also being in the heart of the night life. Could not have asked for a better place to stay!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Hello Daryce,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay and liked our central location! We look forward to welcoming you back soon again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

First of all, it must be said that the location was unbeatable. Unfortunately, that's the only good thing I have to say about this place.

My stay at Hilton Downtown was a few months ago, but I wanted to upload some pictures from our room before they got deleted. I'll cut to the chase -- when we arrived in our room, there was at least one flea waiting for us on the bed! I would have asked if we could change rooms, but 1) it was like 10pm when we got in and 2) I'd just heard another customer get turned down for late check out for the next day because they were completely booked. Anyway, we ended up trapping the flea we could spot under a water glass. Since it was just my husband and I, we were okay sleeping in the other bed. HOWEVER, when we moved the pillows from the headboard, there was some boogars smeared on the headboard!!! I am gagging thinking about it. So my husband and I ended up sleeping on one half of one bed in an otherwise nice and spacious room. Problem is, when you see fleas and boogars in the room, it makes you question what disgusting things are there that you can't see.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Jeff_Webb-GM, General Manager at Hilton Nashville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello Jackie,

I would like to be able to discuss your situation in greater detail with you off line if you would allow me that opportunity? My direct line is 615-620-2041. I hope to hear from you and I apologize for the issues you encountered here.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This hotel is centrally located to the Ryman Audiitorium, Honky Tonk central, Bridgestone Arena, river. Great location. Friendly, helpful staff from the check in process to the departure. Highly recommend it.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Hi Terri,

Thank you for taking the time to share your kind words regarding our hotel with us. We truly appreciated having you as our guest and look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Everything you need is in walking distance. The concierge was friendly and gave me great shopping tips. The furniture in the lobby and lounge are beautiful and comfortable. It was nice to hang out while waiting for your groups to gather. The executive club breakfast had some amazing potatoes. The hotel rooms are very comfortable and have lots of space. It was a very comfortable and relaxing place to stay.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Hello Margie,

Thank you for your detailed and kind review of our hotel. We are so glad to hear that we were a "home away from home" for you while staying with us. WE look forward to welcoming you back again soon!