All reviews bath products welcome cocktail rainfall shower lobby and bar area great boutique west end small boutique hotel highly recommend the hutton ice bags broadway brewhouse br suite great hotel turn down service concrete wall shuttle service music venue room upgrade
Reviewed 14 October 2018

Modern, beautiful rooms. Shower best I've ever seen! Fun in house club. Warm and helpful personnel, especially the valets. Shuttle to Lower Broadway. I will definitely stay here again-great hotel experience!

Room Tip: Rooms off West End Road probably quieter
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Dennis M
B2953RIjonathanb, General Manager at Hutton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your kind review of Hutton Hotel. We will be sure to let our valet team know about your positive feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

We stayed four nights in this recently remodeled hotel and really enjoyed it. First of all the staff was outstanding from the valets and bellmen to Catherine at the front desk. Our room was on the eighth floor with upscale bathroom and nice, comfy beds. Everything was spotless. A neat feature was the electronic system to indicate "do not disturb" or "make up room" with no annoying hang tags. Excellent location in the West End near music and restaurants just off the beaten path but not too far off. The lobby and lounge had comfortable sofa and chair seating and a nice bar where we could enjoy our drinks and people-watch.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of Hutton Hotel. We will be sure to let our front desk, valet, bell and housekeeping teams know about your positive feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

I just stayed at the Hutton Hotel in Nashville Tennessee for four (4) nights and everything that could have gone wrong DID go wrong! I picked this hotel because it was listed as one of American Express’ Fine Hotels so I felt assured that it had to be one of the best hotels in Nashville and saw that it had good reviews for the most part. Check in was very quick but once I got into my room and immediately wanted to shower, I realized the floor in the shower was still wet and someone had just used it. There was still hair on the flooring. As if that did not weird-me-out enough, I dropped my makeup sponge on the floor by accident at the sink area while rushing to get ready and when I picked it up, there was dark long hairs on it (my hair is blonde) so I knew the floor was dirty. At that point I was grossed out and had to ask for the room to be made up. I did enjoy that they offered a free 4pm cocktail at their bar, which was when I asked for the room to be re-cleaned (of course, I had to throw out my makeup sponges). For the remainder of my stay, I can tell you that my food orders from their restaurant was wrong 3 times out of four, they tried to charge me the wrong room rate (thank goodness I had the receipt from American Express!) AND they charged me for an extra night that I did not even stay there for! I actually had to call the hotel after arriving back home to ask why my credit card statement showed a different amount than my check-out statement. Thank goodness I caught that! They did apologize and said they would make the adjustment but I just can’t believe how many things could go wrong in one stay at a hotel listed in American Express’ Fine Hotel Program! What a mess! They couldn’t get one thing right during my entire stay! Be aware!!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank SunnySoFloGirl
Jon-GeneralManager, General Manager at Hutton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Good Afternoon,

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the numerous issues that occurred during your visit. As the only 4-star/4-diamond hotel in Nashville and one of the two hotels listed within the American Express Fine Hotel Program we take our service and attention to detail very seriously. I assure you we do not enjoy reading reviews like yours and will take the necessary steps to ensure it does not occur again. All of your comments will be addressed with the appropriate leaders to ensure the high expectations our guests have come to expect from us will continue.

Again, please accept my sincerest apologies.

Jon Bartlett
Managing Director, Hutton Hotel.

Reviewed 8 October 2018

I recently stayed at this hotel for a conference - what a treat! Absolutely gorgeous accommodations, from the lobby to the rooms. Quiet, clean, funky room with white, fluffy towels, robes, and bedding and extremely cool bathrooms with clear sinks, rainwater-style shower, great toiletries. All staff were friendly and accommodating. My conference was in their conference hall, and the food was great (I don't say that often about conference food). Loved it here - wish I could have taken full advantage of other amenities, and that I wasn't working!

Room Tip: I requested a quiet room up high and was on the 10th floor. Never heard a peep.
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience at our hotel. We will be sure to let our housekeeping and banquet teams know about your positive feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 6 October 2018

Our stay at the Hutton got off to a bad start. After almost 20 hours of travelling, we arrived at the Hutton to find out they were unable to accommodate us despite having booked the hotel many months ago. We were put up in a nearby hotel called Lowes which was nice but we had specifically picked the Hutton Hotel so returned the next day and the hotel were able to provide us with a room. The experience impacted upon our first night in Nashville and the following morning as we tried to arrange returning to the hotel and transporting our luggage from our temporary hotel to the Hutton.

Following this experience we found staff to be very accommodating and we appreciated that they acknowledged that we had got off to a bad start. Melvin at the front desk was very approachable and we appreciated that he remembered our names which was a nice touch given the many guests staying at the hotel.

The room we were provided was beautiful, very spacious, very clean and had a lovely view of the Nashville skyline.

We visited the hotel restaurant for breakfast once and were served by Janelle who was a complete delight! She took the time to talk to us and provide us with some advice for our trip.

The complimentary car is a real bonus as the hotel is away from downtown (approx 25 minute walk). The valet staff are friendly and approachable. Ronald, Chris and LA were all very nice.

The hotel has plenty of surrounding restaurants for breakfast/lunch/dinner, our personal favourite was the famous Hattie B’s which was worth the 20 minute wait outside! It also has a grocery store/pharmacy approx 5 minutes up the road (turn right out of the hotel)

Overall our experience at the Hutton Hotel was great and would definitely stay again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience at our hotel. I am very sorry to hear that we got off on the wrong foot, but I am very glad to see that our team ensured that the remainder of your experience was great every step of the way. I will be sure to let our front desk, restaurant and valet teams know about your feedback. I would personally like to welcome you back in the future, and you can reach me at executiveoffice@huttonhotel.com. We look forward to welcoming you back!